Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

Embarrassed

Posted by Matt (UK) on 2002-11-20 12:02:08

Jade: When they made you shower with the boys, was it just one big shower or were there individual cubicles? Did any of the boys make comments about the girls growing hair/boobs etc? Did the boys ever get "excited" when they saw such things (if you know what I mean)?

========== In Reply To ========== Yes, it does ! I'm 13 now , and when I was in primary (a private school), we swam naked in co-ed lessons up to age 10, then for last year of primary we (girls and boys) could wear bottoms if we wanted to. We had to share a shower afterwards, though, so we were still naked in front of the boys. I didn't mind when we were little, but by my last year I had little boobs and a few hairs down below, so it was kind of embarrassing, tho' the guys were still bald and tiny at that age, of course.

Posted by privacymatters on 2003-11-02 23:34:20

What school was this? In the states or in Europe? I can't believe schools are still doing this.

========= In Reply To ========== Jade: When they made you shower with the boys, was it just one big shower or were there individual cubicles? Did any of the boys make comments about the girls growing hair/boobs etc? Did the boys ever get "excited" when they saw such things (if you know what I mean)?

Posted by Zene on 2005-01-26 22:36:03

I was once went on a French exchange trip when about 15 and they had a swimming lesson (mixed) and we all had to change together. The French kids didn't see anything wrong with this and they went about there business but it was pretty strange for me and it did feel odd, naked with a girl one side and others opposite. But they weren't really bothered, or at least didn't appear to be, i guess they looked me over and that was that. Of course i had to try and keep my tackle in check, the more i tried not to get erect, the more it seemed likely to happen!

Posted by kiler-j on 2006-02-19 22:53:27

at my school[also private we were made to swim nude till 11, and have to be topless now, im 14 and it was realy embaresing when my boobs started growing but now i dont mind.

Posted by silkchick on 2008-03-21 04:38:34

I am in a public High School and We still have co-ed swimming the girls swim in their underware and bra or nude the guys all swim in their underware or nude too I swim sometimes nude and some times in my underware it is option. we also have co-ed showering in the same locker room and we are all naked walking to the shower and back to the locker again. Everyone sees my boobs and I see everythings that the guys have. no big deal I think this is good this way everyone get along really good and everyone is looking out for each other our school has no fights or problems with anyone we all help each other work together in classes I think that this is because we know that we seen everyone naked and respect each other. I think that all school should do this we are more honest in school with each other