Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

Embarrassed

Posted by lucy on 2001-10-17 23:19:55

We were made to wear just bikni bottoms for co-ed swimming, tops weren't allowed - the justification I think was that we didn't have anything to cover up. It got really embarrassing when my boobs started to sprout in my last year at primary school - all the boys could see, and see how I was developing. I'm now 24 - does this still happen ?

Posted by Jade on 2001-10-20 20:35:58

Yes, it does ! I'm 13 now , and when I was in primary (a private school), we swam naked in co-ed lessons up to age 10, then for last year of primary we (girls and boys) could wear bottoms if we wanted to. We had to share a shower afterwards, though, so we were still naked in front of the boys. I didn't mind when we were little, but by my last year I had little boobs and a few hairs down below, so it was kind of embarrassing, tho' the guys were still bald and tiny at that age, of course. ========== In Reply To ========== We were made to wear just bikni bottoms for co-ed swimming, tops weren't allowed - the justification I think was that we didn't have anything to cover up. It got really embarrassing when my boobs started to sprout in my last year at primary school - all the boys could see, and see how I was developing. I'm now 24 - does this still happen ?

Posted by borbor on 2002-08-10 15:50:31

========== In Reply To ========== We were made to wear just bikni bottoms for co-ed swimming, tops weren't allowed - the justification I think was that we didn't have anything to cover up. It got really embarrassing when my boobs started to sprout in my last year at primary school - all the boys could see, and see how I was developing. I'm now 24 - does this still happen ?

Posted by borbor on 2002-08-10 15:51:28

========== In Reply To ========== We were made to wear just bikni bottoms for co-ed swimming, tops weren't allowed - the justification I think was that we didn't have anything to cover up. It got really embarrassing when my boobs started to sprout in my last year at primary school - all the boys could see, and see how I was developing. I'm now 24 - does this still happen ?

actually, this never happened.

Posted by masterman on 2002-09-24 05:03:06

no it doesent good news for you