Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

no nude in real life

Posted by Argo on 2004-02-01 21:39:03

I do not believe there is some places where is allowed to swim naked at P.E. classes. As for me I would not see any problem in this way in single sex lessons. But the rules in modern society are nothing school nudity before adult age. I am sure that in 21 century does not exist country with nudity customs in school P.E. Everybody who say anything else writte only about his fantasy. It is simple to vote "nude". If anybody has own real experinces with school nude swimming, should writte about it more, include time and place. I bet nobody has this experience exeception very past times.

Posted by godfthr on 2004-02-02 05:53:49

I agree. I am sure that many in this poll would either like to be in speedos or see others in speedos or even naked. But in 21st. century America, no school is going to have nude swimming, let alone for co-ed swimming sessions and, for that matter, unless you are on the swim-team, no school is going to make the average gym-class pool-time student where speedos.

========== In Reply To ========== I do not believe there is some places where is allowed to swim naked at P.E. classes. As for me I would not see any problem in this way in single sex lessons. But the rules in modern society are nothing school nudity before adult age. I am sure that in 21 century does not exist country with nudity customs in school P.E. Everybody who say anything else writte only about his fantasy. It is simple to vote "nude". If anybody has own real experinces with school nude swimming, should writte about it more, include time and place. I bet nobody has this experience exeception very past times.