Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

Spanked nude

Posted by danw on 2002-09-25 15:38:48

I was in primary school in the late '40s. When we forgot our swim clothes we were required to take class naked, coed. Also as a reminder we had to go through the "spanking machine". The class would form 2 lines and we had to walk through (no running allowed in pool area) and our bottoms would be smacked by each student. As I recall about 40 were in the class.

Posted by jimbo on 2002-10-28 09:41:10

========== In Reply To ========== I was in primary school in the late '40s. When we forgot our swim clothes we were required to take class naked, coed. Also as a reminder we had to go through the "spanking machine". The class would form 2 lines and we had to walk through (no running allowed in pool area) and our bottoms would be smacked by each student. As I recall about 40 were in the class.

A painful and embarassing lesson, but I bet you didn't forget your kit twice! I wouldn't advocate a return to that, but I can't help thinking would stronger discipline stop children from forgetting their PE kit, e.g. if they had to swim in underwear if they forgot their kit twice or were given a spanking if they forgot their kit three times. That sounfds fair too me. What do others think?