Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

nudeness

Posted by me on 2001-11-23 01:19:45

i think it would be weird to be nude in front of boys and never was. i would be embarressed to show my body and see theirs. ahhhh!!!

Posted by A Guy on 2001-12-16 18:16:39

I wouldnt mind being in front of the guys nude if it was coed and girls were nude too. I think I would like it. lol. We dont even have a pool in our school.

========== In Reply To ========== i think it would be weird to be nude in front of boys and never was. i would be embarressed to show my body and see theirs. ahhhh!!!

Posted by Campingdude on 2003-04-30 18:15:12

I hve the same opinion as you i wouldnt mind at all even if it was co-ed

========== In Reply To ========== I wouldnt mind being in front of the guys nude if it was coed and girls were nude too. I think I would like it. lol. We dont even have a pool in our school.

Posted by privacymatters on 2003-11-02 23:27:06

I've seen photos of middle-school aged boys who have had to regularly appear nude in front of one or more female teachers (fully clothed, of course), and in one case they were in a mixed swimming class. The girls were permitted (required, most likely) to where modest one-pice bathing suits, while the boys had to swim naked in front of both the female teacher AND their female classmates. How humiliating and senseless!

========== In Reply To ========== I hve the same opinion as you i wouldnt mind at all even if it was co-ed