Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

re: boys reveling speedos

Posted by speedy speedo on 2003-12-30 21:24:31

in my school we could swim naked or in tight white speedos. i loved it cos you could see other boys willys either way but i loved seeing boys in there trunks cos you could see how big they were and when they were wet they were compleatly transparrant so that was good. i always sat behind boys so i could touch there bums when they were wet and see through and i even sat in front of a boy once and i could feel his willy on my back so turned round and grabbed his willy it felt great. later in the showers i saw him again and i went up to him and pulled his trunks down and felt his willy and balls and i dident let go until the teacher saw me. i loved getting changed cos i could see all the boys naked

Posted by Jezrel on 2004-01-02 13:12:09

========== In Reply To ========== in my school we could swim naked or in tight white speedos. i loved it cos you could see other boys willys either way but i loved seeing boys in there trunks cos you could see how big they were and when they were wet they were compleatly transparrant so that was good. i always sat behind boys so i could touch there bums when they were wet and see through and i even sat in front of a boy once and i could feel his willy on my back so turned round and grabbed his willy it felt great. later in the showers i saw him again and i went up to him and pulled his trunks down and felt his willy and balls and i dident let go until the teacher saw me. i loved getting changed cos i could see all the boys naked

Some of these posts are a bit fictional. Great imaginations. Great writers. Interesting reading. Reality? Doubtful.

Posted by Nikrud on 2010-10-17 19:21:17

Speedy speedo. your account of events at school have given me a real hard erection. How i wish that i was in school with you. We would have had a great time.

Posted by Nikrud on 2010-10-17 19:39:14

Jezrel. Whils't many of these accounts are fictional many are very true. I went to all boys schools and can confirm that boy on boy situations very often occurred. I was personally involved many mutual wanking sessions and enjoyed every moment. I still relieve myself at memories of such happy days.

Posted by zipperlip on 2010-11-30 13:19:02

when i see other boys naked i just get erect and want to touch their bums and think about them and wank, i want to go to a naturist club but know i would be hard all the time.i even $%!@ without touching it.how do other people stop it happening