Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

Our Speedos

Posted by love2jerk on 2003-10-04 12:27:44

At our school we have to wear speedo for swimming. (swimming is compulsary at our school) Our school's colour is white so our speedos are white and when there wet they are practically see through. My school is an all boys school by the way. The speedos are pretty small cause they're racing ones and they show off our packages. Which feels great. If we forget our speedos we can either sit out or go in naked. Most boys sit out but the better looking, more confident guys(me included) go in naked but that very rarely happens. I like our speedos cause you can easily see how big other guys are and if they've hi puberty so that's great. Even though most guys shower naked anyway. We have to change into our speedos at school so that's even better but again most guys try to hide behind towels. I wish we had to swim naked it would be great!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by speedy speedo on 2003-12-30 20:52:32

========== In Reply To ========== At our school we have to wear speedo for swimming. (swimming is compulsary at our school) Our school's colour is white so our speedos are white and when there wet they are practically see through. My school is an all boys school by the way. The speedos are pretty small cause they're racing ones and they show off our packages. Which feels great. If we forget our speedos we can either sit out or go in naked. Most boys sit out but the better looking, more confident guys(me included) go in naked but that very rarely happens. I like our speedos cause you can easily see how big other guys are and if they've hi puberty so that's great. Even though most guys shower naked anyway. We have to change into our speedos at school so that's even better but again most guys try to hide behind towels. I wish we had to swim naked it would be great!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by speedy speedo on 2003-12-30 21:01:53

========== In Reply To ========== At our school we had to do swimming lessons to. i also had to wear white speedos and they were tight. i loved getting changed and seeing all the other boys naked and getting into there trunks but i used to forget mine sometimes and i got to swim naked it felt great i loved it when every one could see my willy and i would always play with it. when it came to shower time i got there and the other boys would all be taking there trunks off i used to go up to other boys and show them my willy. i also hid my mates speedos so he had to swim naked with me and we spent most of the time playing with each other it was great