Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

No Swimwear

Posted by Josh2002 on 2020-01-19 02:07:19

Samundra, yes it were private lessons. The female coach trained some girls. I was only allowed to attend fully nude. So I pulled off my trunks for them.

Posted by samundra on 2020-01-19 15:10:36

Josh2002, tell please, how was it happen? How old were you and the girls? Were you all satisfied with it?

Posted by Josh2002 on 2020-01-20 20:03:52

Samundra, well I wanted to swim within a group. There was just a group of girls with their coach. So I asked if I could join. A few giggled and asked if I would swim nude. And their coach asked if Inwould do it. I never had problems with nudity. So I took off my trunks. It was a private group and not a community pool. I was 14 at that time, the girls ages range from 9 to 15. They all liked it to see that I swam nude with them. They all could take a good look especially when I got an erection. I must admit I enjoyed that attention from all of the girls and even the smiling looks of the female coach.

Posted by samundra on 2020-01-21 11:32:21

So you are lucky guy, Josh2002!

I hadn't any experiences like that, except a few cases in my childhood where we showed ourselves to the girls if they so wish.. But of course, it had happened with no adult around there. I suspect we would be punished hard if someone got to see it!)))

Posted by male35 on 2020-01-22 09:22:35

Josh so you were the only boy in this group you certainly would of being the group favorite.Did you know any of the girls from school,did any of them know about your nude physical exams at school.Did your coach do anything to prolong your nudity or provide viewing opportunities for the girls.