Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

No Swimwear

Posted by otty on 2010-09-30 00:23:30

In primary school up to age 11 we boys had to take swimming classes in the nude. And our instructors and teachers were always female.

Posted by SarahL83 on 2019-07-29 01:52:35

Up to year 9 in high school, swimming lessons were mixed and girls were supposed to wear a one piece suit - bikinis weren't allowed because they were too much like beach wear, but a lot of rebellious girls turned up in bikinis anyway! As a result, they were offered a choice - underwear or bikini bottoms only so most of the girls ended up in just their bikini bottoms, which meant doing their swimming lesson topless, very often in front of a male instructor! The boys were quite happy too lol!

Posted by firepoint525 on 2019-11-09 03:35:26

Boys should take their swimming lessons without a stitch of clothing on, regardless of the gender of the teacher! Hopefully, the teacher would indeed be female. I would hope that the teacher would be female, young, and cute! It would make the swim classes so much more fun! And hopefully, swim lessons could go on for the whole school year! And I would also hope that girls (fully clothed, of course) could join us, too. Let's leave NOTHING to the imagination! Let the girls see what we look like naked! They are curious! Let us satisfy that curiosity!

Posted by Josh2002 on 2019-11-10 14:46:56

I would love have swim lessons totally nude. Together with a female swim teacher and the girls of my class or other classes. They can look at me as much as they want.

Posted by male35 on 2019-11-15 09:22:43

Yes swimming should be mixed with boys nude girls in one piece swimsuits.I read on another forum a post from a women who said when she was 9 she went to learn to swim.It was a mixed class with the boys nude her instructor was a 23 year old women called Nell.She said Nell made the boys stand poolside if they got an erection thus allowing the girls a good look sometimes there was 5 or 6 boys standing poolside at once.She said at the end of the lesson Nell had the class do jumping jacks with the boys facing the girls.Not surprisingly she enjoyed her swimming lessons.Nell it seems made sure the swimming lessons were fun and educational for the girls.