Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

Only MALES naked

Posted by Amy2010 on 2010-04-13 02:51:37

Only the males were allowed (made) to go naked. Girls had to wear a modest one piece suit to assure their modesty

Posted by SarahL83 on 2019-02-20 03:04:50

Going back twenty years now, in our school swimming lessons (which were mixed boys and girls) boys wore speedos or trunks and girls wore one piece swimsuits - bikinis were regarded as too much like beachwear, but many girls in my year went through a rebellious phase and turned up with bikinis anyway! This resulted in them being offered the choice of underwear or bikini bottoms only. i'd say that in year 9 (before swimming became an option) half the girls wore only bikini bottoms for swimming, despite being seen topless by the lads lol!

Posted by DaveThePartyGuy on 2019-08-19 01:13:00

That's certainly what happened in our swimming lessons although it's well over 20 years ago now! It was a poor area and next to no one could afford proper kit so most girls in my class did swimming lessons in just their knickers and we loved it! Swimming lessons weren't about learning to swim for us, they were about getting to see what the girls' boobs in our class looked like lol!