Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

U.S. Strikes Afghanistan!

hell

Posted by bob on 2001-11-13 02:34:21

what in the hell is wrong with you people?! they attacked us first. the reason the middle eastern people hate us is because we have attempted to help them in the past to the best of our ability, though not always successfully. i say anyone who is against these actions against the taliban is for the taliban and also deserves to be sent directly to hell where they ill be able to commiserate with osama bin laden and saddam hussane for all eternity.

Posted by The Dude on 2002-05-21 10:10:34

hell's bells

You tried to HELP these people??!! Does anyone remember back in 1993 when the Americans launched a completely unprovoked attack on a 'munitions factory' in Khartoum, Sudan, only for the press to reveal it was a food processing plant?

Way to help America.

The leaders of your country believe they are Gods and have the right to rule this entire planet how best suits them. They should get the $%!@ out of every other country and stay where they belong. Leave us alone!

Posted by Justin on 2002-05-24 20:19:41

If you hate America so much than why is your e-mail adress dude@aol.com? Why would someone who hates America like you even think about pretending like they had an America Online Account?

QUOTE: You tried to HELP these people??!! Does anyone remember back in 1993 when the Americans launched a completely unprovoked attack on a 'munitions factory' in Khartoum, Sudan, only for the press to reveal it was a food processing plant?

Leave it to countries like yours to mix in munitions factories with food productions equipment...

QUOTE: The leaders of your country believe they are Gods and have the right to rule this entire planet how best suits them. They should get the $%!@ out of every other country and stay where they belong. Leave us alone!

Actually, wasn't it YOUR countries that said "God hates you, God will kill you all, God will kill all unbelievers, God will destroy America, God will make believers rule all?" Sounds like to me it's YOUR nation that wants to rule the world. Now, if you want us to leave you alone, I'm sure we will. Just remember...the next earthquake that hits you country and causes massive damage, your ONLY help will say, "you wanted us to leave you alone, so you get nothing." Then I'll laugh like billions of feathers are tickling my bare feet when you say, "America doesn't care cuz they ain't givin' us money after this earthquake!" Yes, America does has its problems. But SO DOES YOUR COUNTRY. Your country wants peace, and so does mine. America will not stop stereotyping you unless you stop stereotyping us. Grow up. ========== In Reply To ========== You tried to HELP these people??!! Does anyone remember back in 1993 when the Americans launched a completely unprovoked attack on a 'munitions factory' in Khartoum, Sudan, only for the press to reveal it was a food processing plant?

Way to help America.

The leaders of your country believe they are Gods and have the right to rule this entire planet how best suits them. They should get the $%!@ out of every other country and stay where they belong. Leave us alone!

Posted by Light One on 2007-02-14 19:57:36

AWAY WITH YOU SATAN! OSAMA IS TRYING TO WARD OF THE EVIL OF AMERICA! AMERICA IS A SLAVING RING THAT PROMOTES THE DENIAL OF RIGHTS TO YOUNG PEOPLE! TO HELL WITH AMERICA! LONG LIVE THE RESISTANCE!