Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Rape Poll!

I was raped

Posted by Drity_Chick on 2002-11-24 17:07:39

I was raped when I was 12 yrs old. by my father and my brother (the first 5 times were just with my father but then, my brother wanted to know how to have sex so my father used me) I've been raped 12 times so far. My father plays bondage with me at first and he straps my $%!@ and the insides of my $%!@ then he shoves a broomstick inside me and a 12" dildo inside my $%!@ at the same time then my borother and father take turns holding me down and f**cking me. They make my suck their $%!@s and $%!@ in my mouth.

Posted by bustylisa2002 on 2003-01-09 19:40:30

e-mail me because you need help. I will help you ========== In Reply To ========== I was raped when I was 12 yrs old. by my father and my brother (the first 5 times were just with my father but then, my brother wanted to know how to have sex so my father used me) I've been raped 12 times so far. My father plays bondage with me at first and he straps my $%!@ and the insides of my $%!@ then he shoves a broomstick inside me and a 12" dildo inside my $%!@ at the same time then my borother and father take turns holding me down and f**cking me. They make my suck their $%!@s and $%!@ in my mouth.

Posted by Metallica Man on 2003-02-13 04:27:09

I know I'm weird, but if I was you I would have enjoyed that.

========== In Reply To ========== I was raped when I was 12 yrs old. by my father and my brother (the first 5 times were just with my father but then, my brother wanted to know how to have sex so my father used me) I've been raped 12 times so far. My father plays bondage with me at first and he straps my $%!@ and the insides of my $%!@ then he shoves a broomstick inside me and a 12" dildo inside my $%!@ at the same time then my borother and father take turns holding me down and f**cking me. They make my suck their $%!@s and $%!@ in my mouth.

Posted by dirtykirsty on 2003-10-05 20:42:09

========== In Reply To ========== I know I'm weird, but if I was you I would have enjoyed that.

Yes that is wierd. I`ve been raped by family members and had my feet and bum beaten. it was sick and i felt disgusting

Posted by cindyxdresser on 2006-06-29 12:47:23

this is why there needs to be forced feminization!your brother and dad need to be forced to live as females for what they did to you.they need to be forced to dress,act and become females ,then be sold to dominant men who love to train sissies like them to be slaves and $%!@s