Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Rape Poll!

personal experiences

Posted by shykitten on 2003-03-13 02:44:12

i was raped too, i think only 5 times.

my first time having sex it was rape. i was 18. we had been going out for a year, and he did after we broke up. i was scared and it hurt but i don't remember much about it. his mom was home and must have heard, but no, he was the good kid.

then in college i had sex with 11 guys, most of the time it was not rape but neither was it completely consentual, i just accepted it.

i had sex with my boyfriend freshman year, almost every day, never consenting out loud, but i would just let him do whatever he wanted. i wouldn't consider that rape. he raped me once though, when he was visiting and i was in a committed relationship with someone else. :(

one guy was in my room and tied me down, i wasn't attracted to him, i thought he was a friend, we hadn't been flirting or fooling around, he just did it. after that i did find him attractive, and slept with him sometimes, and we did have that semi-consentual kind of sex.

another guy was a friend-of-a-friend. he beat and raped me in his dorm room 2 weeks after we met. he was particularly brutal. he scared me, but i felt like he owned me, so i slept with him a few times, and had rough not-quite-consentual sex (only the first time i consider rape, because the other times i knew what i was getting into by sleeping with him).

the other was someone a year younger from high school. we had been somewhat going out but weren't anymore, and hadn't seen each other in a while. i don't remember that much either. i was crying, and i went to the library after because i didn't want to go home.

the first time i had sex with my boyfriend in college it hurt a lot, so maybe that's when my hymen broke. i like to think that's really when i lost my virginity, because it was at least semi-consentual.

Posted by crow on 2003-09-11 17:50:23

========== In Reply To ========== i was raped too, i think only 5 times.

my first time having sex it was rape. i was 18. we had been going out for a year, and he did after we broke up. i was scared and it hurt but i don't remember much about it. his mom was home and must have heard, but no, he was the good kid.

then in college i had sex with 11 guys, most of the time it was not rape but neither was it completely consentual, i just accepted it.

i had sex with my boyfriend freshman year, almost every day, never consenting out loud, but i would just let him do whatever he wanted. i wouldn't consider that rape. he raped me once though, when he was visiting and i was in a committed relationship with someone else. :(

one guy was in my room and tied me down, i wasn't attracted to him, i thought he was a friend, we hadn't been flirting or fooling around, he just did it. after that i did find him attractive, and slept with him sometimes, and we did have that semi-consentual kind of sex.

another guy was a friend-of-a-friend. he beat and raped me in his dorm room 2 weeks after we met. he was particularly brutal. he scared me, but i felt like he owned me, so i slept with him a few times, and had rough not-quite-consentual sex (only the first time i consider rape, because the other times i knew what i was getting into by sleeping with him).

the other was someone a year younger from high school. we had been somewhat going out but weren't anymore, and hadn't seen each other in a while. i don't remember that much either. i was crying, and i went to the library after because i didn't want to go home.

the first time i had sex with my boyfriend in college it hurt a lot, so maybe that's when my hymen broke. i like to think that's really when i lost my virginity, because it was at least semi-consentual.

I think you have a very strange idea of what rape is. I was raped a few years back and it was the worse experience of my life. you are just talking about times you let people sleep with you but werent sure. you never said no or told them you dindn't want to. i think you are taking the $%!@ out of people who have been raped. some people will write anything as long as it means they get to fill in a poll.

Posted by croaker on 2007-07-04 22:57:30

at 14 I was a painfully shy boy and could never go up and talk to a girl. At a party this older boy i guess noticed that I kept staring at this 12 year old girl at this party. He winked at me and told me he could arrange for me to be with her. I did not know what to think and just nodded to him. Later he told me to go to this room and check it out. I went into this bedroom and that girl was there passed out. I guess she had been ruffied. I knew it was wrong but I got really horny and started feeling her up. Her body was so sexy i could not stop and i fu_cked her $%!@ and $%!@. At least someone had left some condoms there and i used them. But then I hid her little thong panties in her pus_sy and took her 30aa bra as a trophy. I redressed her as best i could and left her but I guess the older boys went in after i did and raped her really bad. She never came back to our school. I felt really bad about it.

Posted by snakemaster6791 on 2007-12-14 14:51:26

Shykitten, your experience is pretty painful, and quite unfortunate. I wish you had met someone who could protect you from all these animals who hurt you. In my job, I have met a lot of abused women, and I have always tried (sometimes without success) to help....It looks as if each experience conditioned you to abuse, and you just expected and accepted the abuse, afterwards. I hope you are doing better with your life now......I would like to communicate with you if you are open to that...email me at: corr71@lycos.com

Posted by dirtgirl on 2017-06-26 07:11:09

I think shykitten has a more mature / realistic attitude to sex than you snakemaster