Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Should Gym Class Showers Be Mandatory?

Definitely YES

Posted by pip23 on 2010-06-08 22:14:53

It must be pretty bad not being able to take a shower after gym - must result in a lot of sweaty, smelly bodies for the rest of the day.

Apart from hygiene reasons taking a communal shower after gym helps children overcome any body issues they may have. Some children seem to be excessively modest these days - presumably they are not used to showering in front of others.

Posted by nakedrhode on 2010-07-17 18:26:32

I agree for hygiene and because kids are brought up far to prudish these days .Its causing kids to have body image problems leading to bulimia etc .Its about time kids were taught the difference between nudity and sex .The dam do gooders are leaving our kids mentally scarred for life with real issues.

Posted by bud2.0 on 2010-08-11 02:55:00

yes because i hate coming out of first period gym class and smelling like @$$

Posted by So Cal Bro on 2011-06-20 04:27:35

I always showered after gym class all 4 years of high school. It was fine. It's a shame that students would choose to be sweaty, smelly, and gross because they're hung up about being seen naked. Lighten up and be clean!

Posted by ronnymiller on 2019-04-10 19:11:40

All the boys at my school shower after PE class. The coach just tells us to hit the showers and everyone just goes to the locker room, takes off their gym shorts and goes to take the shower.