Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Should Gym Class Showers Be Mandatory?

Definitely not

Posted by HairyLady on 2008-11-20 10:39:16

From someone who was humiliated on a regular basis due to being required to use the communal showers at school, no, it shouldn't be mandatory! I admit I don't envy classmates of anyone who doesn't shower, since they're likely to smell pretty funky, but kids that age can be so nasty to each other and nobody should have to endure constant teasing about their body on top of everything else.

Posted by JONGEN on 2008-12-12 22:56:05

yes there fun and i like them but i try not get my hair wet cause it takes a long time to dry

Posted by ashton123 on 2010-05-18 04:40:18

I've always been a swimmer, so taking showers and being naked while changing is part of the program. Although I'm an in-shape guy, I have a small prick. I always try to change quickly, but other guys make already embarrassing situations really something I dread. It was especially bad in high school. Teens are naturally cruel and will not hesitate to spread humiliating rumors about guys they see in the locker room who are small. Sometimes they do worse than talk too. I'm not in favor of mandatory showers after Phys. Ed. because of this.

Posted by awayness on 2013-09-27 04:55:08

Of course it SHOULD be mandatory.. but that's not the only "should". people should also be okay with it.. and they should never make or think mean comments.. that's the problem with "shoulds" you can't make up for one thing not being what it should by making another the way it should, just because it's easier. tackle the hardest things first, and the rest will fall into place.