Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

girls making boys slaves

pleast post here on ur ideers

Posted by easyben on 2009-01-13 23:44:54

i wanna have more poeple talk on messege borred so please post any thing tht comes to mind about these things

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-01-31 06:10:18

Good poll , Baby Ben! I already made my older bro my slave as you might have read. He is totally my servant, guys are just to stupid to do much of anything else. Like have you ever seen a guy without a girlfriend? Like they can barely even dress themselves! lol...its fine with me tho...it keeps women on top,where we belong! Later Babe . (^_^)--

Posted by strongersister9 on 2009-02-06 07:36:54

My sister totally wears the "pants" in the house, she's younger and much taller. Stronger too, I've never had the balls to ever make her mad. I also wish i had a girl friend, I tried talking with girls and they say they want a boyfriend who's a "real man", It's tough being a weak little kid, My sister is a strong young girl while My genetics made me shorter than my mother.

Posted by gking on 2009-02-18 19:47:41

i often wish i had no balls because it makes it so easy for girls to control me i am weak enough already without them. girls can have me beging for mercy or worshiping them as a goddess just at the click of there fingers

Posted by Tip Wilkin on 2009-03-09 15:14:50

The day of your judgment is coming kitty of evil and stronger sister. Beware. In addition, gking, there will come a time when you will be called upon to stand and fight against the forces of chaos, darkness, and tyranny that are silently overrunning the planet. who will you side with?