Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Obama's Presidential Chances

Obama is too qualified

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2008-08-26 19:27:03

McCain has what the people want. Low grades at the Academy, worse piloting skills than Bush jr.(He made his plane backfire while in line on a carrier and started a fire that killed 168 sailors.), He gave more than name, rank, and number, divorced his wife because she was in a hospital because of a traffic accident, was involved in the Keating bank scandal, and cannot tell a Sunni from a Shiite. Fans of the classic movie, "Manchurian Candidate" will be happy to know that McCain had a Russian interrogate him in North Viet Nam. Obama went the same church for many years which means he is a Muslim. His wife is a hospital administrator which means he might be able to straighten out health costs which is another negative. As Obama made good grades at Harvard Law we won't have a constant supply of knee slapper from him battling the English language. Worse is that he is not a Fundie Christian who believes in the Fred Flintstone theory of Creationism. As for Iraq McCaine knows Cindy and her rack. As one who traveled from Pakistan to Iran which involved going across a one hundred mile no man's land I would like to know how I could have found the wormhole which would permit going to Iraq from Pakistan. NASA would like to, also. Vote McCaine cause he is dumber than Bush.

Posted by DDH52 on 2008-08-27 19:12:03

You hit the nail right on the head for those who know at least a few of the facts. The rest who support McCain are just racists. Hillary supporter defectors should be ashamed of themselves. No way; no how; NO McCain!!!

Posted by totoro on 2008-08-28 00:40:25

You're both spot on! Hillary did great yesterday!! I hope her supporters take her lead, and vote for REAL progressive change. I am amazed that anyone supporting womens rights like some of these PUMA folks SAY they do can even CONSIDER voting for McCain who doesn't exactly have a great record in these areas! I think this whole PUMA phenomenon is GREATLY overblown by the media of course. I think that most Hillary supporters will end up enthusiastically voting for Obama, unless, as you mention, they are just racists.

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2008-08-28 16:09:18

But wait, there is more, as they say on television. Rumor has it that Rove met with the pm of Georgia to get him to attack Ossettia and Abkhasia. Puttin then launched an attack on Georgia because the two regions had people with Russian passports. This gave McCain an advantage with voters who have no understanding of anything. In other words the Bush administration got votes for McCain at the expense of the destruction of homes and thousands of lives. Just like the old days when McCain set his ship on fire for fun.

Posted by DDH52 on 2008-08-28 18:40:53

McCain sounds like a real American heerow! Here's a great bio on McBush http://www.dickipedia.org/$%!@.php?title=John_McCain.

Me... I'm for the all Irish ticket - O'bama/Biden!