Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Naked sports

Re: P.E.Naked

Posted by Petcai on 2019-09-20 09:24:10

Teresa, wow, that is quite an intense training. I envy the boys training with you. I can only approve. I am just curious what coach would have done if you didn't comply.

Posted by analee on 2019-09-20 22:55:29

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but wow Teresa, that is a hectic session! If you're cool with it, good for you. It sounds like it's so complicated though and things get tough when they get complicated.

If it was me, i would just say, i can give blow jobs to the guys after practice, but they have to $%!@ in my mouth. Having to wash it off if they $%!@ on my $%!@ or in my hair would take so long. And sex like that is just really messy, if youre doing it a lot, especially. i'm just being practical. You have to do what you like girl.

Posted by Petcai on 2019-09-21 05:06:20

Teresa, your mom is quite open minded when she still let you go to wrestle training and even allows that the boys can have you within reason. How did you feel when the boys had taken you without limits in mouth and pusyy at the same time? Are you glad that this is now a bit limited? Or did you thought it all velonged to the training?

Posted by analee on 2019-10-07 18:21:16

Hi Teresa, i'm glad you got things under control. it sounds like you have it worked out. i would just say make sure you use a condom for the sex (be safe! and dont get pregnant or an std!) but you can probably do oral without. it can be a perq for the guy who gets a blow job, since the guy who fcks you would have to use a condom....

Anyway, have fun and enjoy yourself....:-)

Posted by JustChris on 2019-10-08 09:41:48

Teresa, since you've already had sex with everyone already it seems like the sensible thing to do is have constant bareback sex with everyone until you get used to having so much sex! Then no one will ever feel left out and I'm sure everyone will be much more relaxed. You could even work your way up to having multiple guys $%!@ inside you vaginally at the same time!

Can you invite the boys over to your house and have sex openly there as well? If so, that would be really cool and enjoyable for everyone for sure!