Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

INTERRACIAL POLL FOR BLACK WOMEN.

An unapoligetic Black woman

Posted by Y2K sister on 2001-09-30 15:26:07

I make NO APOLOGIES and feel no guilt for realizing that I have no ties to Black men anymore than any other male on this universe. IOWs, I date interracially and will continue to do so and I hope many more BW will start taking advantage of all the beautiful races of men out there. I know I AM!

And I feel no guilt and make no apologies about it. i was not placed on this earth to limit myself to one type of man because he shares the same skin color as me. Those BW who think like that have alot to learn. ANd unfortunatley, they are learning the HARD WAY about being loyal to men based on having the same melanin. OH WELL. Stupid is as stupid does!

Posted by Mimi on 2001-10-16 13:05:27

Girl, you said it! Let them catch AIDS from those men who want to live down-low bisexual lives. Let them deal with single motherhood when they bear children for these men and they don't mind them. Let them put up with rejection from these black men who believe that having any white woman is a step up in life. I just laugh, as I help myself to good men, no matter what color they are (white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Persian, etc.)!

========== In Reply To ========== I make NO APOLOGIES and feel no guilt for realizing that I have no ties to Black men anymore than any other male on this universe. IOWs, I date interracially and will continue to do so and I hope many more BW will start taking advantage of all the beautiful races of men out there. I know I AM!

And I feel no guilt and make no apologies about it. i was not placed on this earth to limit myself to one type of man because he shares the same skin color as me. Those BW who think like that have alot to learn. ANd unfortunatley, they are learning the HARD WAY about being loyal to men based on having the same melanin. OH WELL. Stupid is as stupid does!

Posted by Angie79 on 2004-01-18 03:21:00

========== In Reply To ========== Girl, you said it! Let them catch AIDS from those men who want to live down-low bisexual lives. Let them deal with single motherhood when they bear children for these men and they don't mind them. Let them put up with rejection from these black men who believe that having any white woman is a step up in life. I just laugh, as I help myself to good men, no matter what color they are (white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Persian, etc.)!

I know that's right girl you date your non black men. Also if you could let a sister know how do you go about meeting these non black men.

Posted by BedroomEyes on 2004-12-30 04:45:18

I am all for dating outside of my race but the stereotypes you put on black men were pretty harsh don't you think. Not that black men don't do these things but we can't assume that they're not all no good. We do have black fathers and I also hate it when black men talk bad about us black women just because of a few bad experiences. Like I said, I'm attracted to men of different races, I'm just drawn to them but it's not because I fear a black man is gonna give me a disease. I'm not upset but I just hate it when people are so quick to judge others.

Posted by Renita on 2005-08-17 01:02:01

Someone's got the right idea

I don't see why a black woman would want a black man these days (with the exception of African men).

I'm a product of the black man's hatred of black women. Unfortunately, my brother has done the same to his children.

My father has 8 children (that WE KNOW OF) by black women. One by a white woman. Guess which child got the married parents, college education, etc. Consider that this was the same man who couldn't be bothered to buy a can of milk for his other children.

My STOOPID brother did the same. Has 4 children (by one woman). The youngest is 15. My brother never paid rent in anyplace where they lived, never bought milk or groceries, NEVER (not a typo) paid child support, never bought a diaper. The oldest child was sick so the mother had to quit HER job (brother didn't work) to care for him. She had welfare, Medicaid, etc. They lived in HER government apartment. Now that my nephew no longer needs around the clock care, she's gone to work AND to school. She put my brother out because she said she can't stand that she's working all day and he's sitting at home all day "resting" (from what?). She feels like she has 5 kids to take care of. I don't blame her ONE BIT. He started bitching about how "black women" don't support their men. Support them in what? Sitting around rent free eating all of their children's food? I don't blame her one bit.

He moved in with my mother, got a JOB, now decides he only wants white women. He couldn't be bothered with a job when the BLACK woman's CHILDREN needed him to get one. Now that he has a WHITE woman he suddenly can take care of her and her children (new girlfriend has 2 kids, DUMBASS pays the rent).

Please.

Attitude? I would think something was wrong with his ex if she DIDN'T have an attitude.

I refuse to date a black AMerican man and will always do so. I love AFRICAN men and date white, hispanic, and Asian men.

But I would rather be old and alone than date a black American man. Hell, with they way black men treat us, that's likely how we'd end up ANYWAY if we waited around for you stupid men.