Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Kids and Smoking

kids and smoking

Posted by mslaurie on 2022-05-05 20:22:47

Glad to see someone new in here it just says the forum hasnt died. LOL So you have grands that smoke and the oldest started at 5? That is great my older granddaughter is 13 and started smoking at 7 with encouragement from her mom and me. I also have a variety of grand kids, i have an "adopted" daughter she has 3 ages 8 & 6yo, girls and4 yo boy, all smokers. Older started at 5, eventually helped get her sister started at 4 and both helped get brother started at 2 1/2. The boy even got another girl 4yo, with the wish of her mom to start smoking, he and her now spend hours at the park smoking and hanging out. They have all been taught and encouraged to give other cigarettes and try to get them started and when they were babies my older 13yo use to blow smoke in thier faces when babysitting them as they should, I like how you all are blowing smoke in the sons 1yo face. Nice job.

Posted by nighttime on 2022-05-07 11:52:50

@frodo2021: Nice that your grandkids enjoy smoking so much. Do you give them alcohol as well? Surely the 12yo can go out on dates by herself now? I think the older guys would like to be alone with her. Your daughter should take the 5yo on dates - it would be fun to show her off while smoking (and drinking?)

Posted by smokelover on 2022-05-25 18:41:38

What would you do with a 5 year old girl smoking and drinking?

Posted by _Arya_ on 2022-05-27 18:23:49

Im 10 and i started smoking last year. I didnt know this before but alot of boys really really like seeing a girl smoking and i got lots of attention. So i started going to highschool parties and stuff and i love making the boys all impressed when they see i can chain smoke a bunch of cigs in a row, when the boys cant smoke more then 2 or 3. i have a lot of fun with the boys now

Posted by mslaurie on 2022-05-29 03:20:12

Arva that is awesome, Id love to hear more and keep up with the smoking.