Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Armwrestling Mother vs. her 10 to 15 year old son

mom still stronger than me

Posted by jnjnjn on 2011-07-27 17:53:19

im 13 years old and i just started lifting weights my family went out to dinner last week and i said i think i've been getting stronger so then my mom challenged me to an arm wrestling match right hand and left hand right hand she beat me in 5 seconds left hand in 3 before the match she told me she thinks i can win but after she said she knew she was much stronger im 5'9" 144 my mom is 5'5" 116 she is very muscular 13" biceps

Posted by Del on 2011-08-19 12:58:57

@jnjnjn You're already pretty big for 13 and your mom is really strong. How much do each of you work out? How do you do armwrestling girls in your school? My neighbor girl could beat all of the boys in her class when she was 13. One kid even started lifting weights because he couldn't stand being owned by a girl.

Posted by jnjnjn on 2012-01-19 23:55:54

we both work out like 3 times a week. i can beat over 90 percent of the girls in my class. how strong was your neighbor girl?

Posted by Del on 2012-04-30 15:47:29

My neighbor always had these big (for her size) hard biceps like you rarely see on girls, and she was as strong as she looked. She could easily beat all the girls in her class and even older girls. She beat all of the boys her age, too, until she was about 14. So you're at the age where you would be catching up to her, especially if you're working out. Are you catching up to the stronger girls?

Posted by jnjnjn on 2012-06-12 23:05:28

How much weight could she lift? Do u remember her bicep size? How tall and big was she? Im stronger than all the girls in my class now and my mom but barely. Mom still sometimes beats me at armwrestling but i normally win and i lift more weight than her.