Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Swimming Diapers for Teens

Ileostomies

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2008-05-24 11:41:27

The pool discriminates against persons who have ileostomies. Best way would be to require enemas except for oppressed persons with collestomy bags on all persons entering the pool. Where would one get a swimdiaper for teenagers?

Posted by dave3 on 2008-05-30 01:14:58

Why not just make a rule that says you must put a diaper on the colostomy bag?

I just think they don't want the little $%!@ers in the pool,being disruptive.There must be just as many old people and those with medical problems that are peeing-up the pool without even realizing it.Business deals are being made and divorces discussed while clandestine peeing goes on.

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2008-06-18 14:22:29

Why not just have kids drink tea or sodas two hours before using the pool? The munchkins would have to go just before getting in the pool. The colostomy bag collects everything before it gets into the large intestine. In the future astronauts will have a stoma so they do not need to go to the little astronauts room. If you truly know your Startrek you know that there was only one little Federation employees room on the Enterprise. Everybody had a stoma and would take them to the transporter and send them into the nearest Klingon vessel. Klingons liked living like pigs so they did not care. Sides, Sulu and Kirk were frequently getting it on and broadcasting it to the Klingons.

Posted by jwalker93 on 2008-07-31 04:11:59

Well I'm a teen and I can still fit my bottom into a baby swim diaper but my butt just barrly fits and its so tight.