Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Are my parents too strict?

My opinion

Posted by Malph on 2008-05-11 08:41:43

While reading the heading to the poll here's what I thought:

I think my parents are too strict. I have two brothers and a sister. Our bed times (every day including weekends) are 5:30 for my 9 year old brother, 6:00 for my 12 year old sister, 6:30 for me (I am a 14 year old girl) and 7:00 for my 16 year old brother.

They do sound strict

As soon as we get home from school we have to have a shower, change into our pajamas and do our homework. We don't have a t.v and no computer is allowed ever, except for homework (I am writing this at school). Dinner is at 5:15. Between dinner and bed we have to read, study or clean our bedroom (we all four share one) nothing else.

That sucks

Every morning we have to get up at 5:00 and go for a hours run. If we brake any of these rules or any other family rules (lying, having a messy room, disobedience, taking to long in the shower or to long to get dressed etc) we are spanked.

I can understand being punished for lying and disobedience, but being spanked for takeing too long to shower or dress. That's just wrong.

We are all weighed once a week and if we get over or under weight we get a spanking.

That's $%!@ed up!

spankings are always on the bare bottom in front of the rest of the family with anything from the hand to the belt or the cane, depending on the crime. We are spanked for lots of things including the rules above and things like not standing up when adults come into the room, not getting an A+ in everything, not eating everything on our plate and many other things.

Again, that's $%!@ed up. Getting straight A's isn't always possible, even for the smartest of people (I should know). I really don't want to know what "other things" are (I'll probably try to kill your parents)

Our parents will spank anywhere even in public and still always on the bare.

Great, in addition to beating you, they embarrass you for not following their insane rules.

On Saturday we spend the whole day doing chores. On Sunday we go to church in the morning then spend the rest of the day reading the bible.

The bible part kinda explains it. THIS is why I hate bible thumpers.

Friends are never allowed to come over and we are never allowed to go out. Our parents pick our clothes even the way our hair is cut. This is 100% real and not a fantasy.

Sounds like a cult, although it seems pretty made up. I'll just take your word that it's real.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but call Child Services (I usually hate them). Seriously. I don't think what they're doing is even legal. If I knew where you lived I'd probably go and beat the $%!@ out of your parents.

Posted by Malph on 2008-05-11 08:44:37

Why didn't it censor me? I hope you don't object to fowl language, I kinda assumed it would censor the f-word.

Posted by Blackninja133 on 2008-05-13 10:55:21

I have to argee with everything Malph just said. That $%!@ is seriously $%!@ed up. I don't think it's real. You should so call child services. That's too much too bare. I thought my parents were $%!@ing awful. I love it when I'm not censored!

Posted by Malph on 2008-05-14 05:55:48

This poll kicks $%!@! I can say $%!@ and $%!@ without being censored.

You know what? $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@ $%!@

$%!@ Censorship!!!!

Posted by Malph on 2009-02-03 06:18:44

Aww, $%!@. They censored me.