Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Uniform, swimwear, respect and discipline

Our daughters kneel too

Posted by AhmedD on 2008-02-11 00:31:42

Our daughters must kneel to us 15 minutes every morning before school. They must kneel 15 minutes too every evening before going to bed. As a sign of respect they must call us Sir and Ma'am.

Whenever they are punished(spanked) they must kneel afterward and thank and appoligize to us. When they are grounded they must kneel upon entering a room we are in or when they enter a room they are in as a sign of respect.

We have some friens who use this form of discipline too. Their daughters are behaving very well too.

Ahmed

Posted by bjones on 2008-02-11 02:35:35

That sounds great. Are they ok with kneeling? And to their brothers? Do they get the wobbles (as I did when I started)? Is it on a hard surface?

Posted by peteM1989 on 2008-02-13 17:16:58

All I can say is: what a stupidly archaic way of life!

Posted by AhmedD on 2008-02-17 23:59:12

At first they where not happy and reluctant to kneel, but now they are well aware that kneeling approved their behaviour. They now are ok. We don't have to ask them to kneel when it is time, they do it bij theirselves. They kneel on a hard floor. When they are punished they kneel on rice or a pice of broomstick. They kneel to their two younger brothers too, because we believe a strict male dominated household. They call them Sir. When grounded they kneel to them upon entering too.

Our daughters are used to this and have accepted this way of life.

Posted by bjones on 2008-03-10 07:38:34

It seems they were made to kneel, as aposed to me CHOOSING to kneel, but if they have come around, fair enough. I don't call my sister Ma'am, but I think my parents (if I had a brother) would make me call all men Sir. As for kneeling to them, I can't say. Haven't been there.