Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Parents and nudity

boys nude

Posted by Margo on 2001-12-28 14:36:03

it's interesting what other contributors have said about boys more likely to be allowed to be nude. i've brought up my son to enjoy nudity, and we are often naked at home, occasionally with certain, mostly female,friends, and i have no qualms about him being alone with them, or by himself in the house. i suppose there's a feeling that boys can `take care of themselves', while if i had a daughter i would be more protective. i feel this even though as a child i was the first to throw off my clothes when the weather was warm and my male cousins, who we holidayed with, were rather shy. i suppose this may have had something to do with that dread of the erection which one contributor has mentioned. i quite agree with him; always best to have a cushion handy or a sense of humour, failing that `a good grip', as my neighbour has said ( i think she was joking! )

Posted by Sara on 2002-03-04 01:30:37

i guess this is true. i let my son go naked in the garden and quite a bit in the house in the summer, and my mom who lives with us and i have always encouraged it. i guess this is just the culture in the house. i remember my dad would be naked quite a lot. my mom and i though never strip at home. i guess i just think a naked boy is cute to look at, and being naked is also healthy anyway. if you see an erect $%!@ on a young boy it's just kind of cute, but in puberty it's more sexy, so if you want to stop it without just saying so you can try what my mom does and make a sneak attack say if he's suntanning with a big ice cube. i fyou can't get close enough to get a grip of it cold water in the general area will work. personally i have to leave it to her. it's a joke in the house that she's on ice cube duty. still it doesn't happen that often.

========== In Reply To ========== it's interesting what other contributors have said about boys more likely to be allowed to be nude. i've brought up my son to enjoy nudity, and we are often naked at home, occasionally with certain, mostly female,friends, and i have no qualms about him being alone with them, or by himself in the house. i suppose there's a feeling that boys can `take care of themselves', while if i had a daughter i would be more protective. i feel this even though as a child i was the first to throw off my clothes when the weather was warm and my male cousins, who we holidayed with, were rather shy. i suppose this may have had something to do with that dread of the erection which one contributor has mentioned. i quite agree with him; always best to have a cushion handy or a sense of humour, failing that `a good grip', as my neighbour has said ( i think she was joking! )

i guess this is true. i let my son go naked in the garden and quite a lot in the house in the summer, and my mom who lives with us and i have always encouraged it. i guess this is just the culture in the house. i remember my dad would be naked quite a lot. my mom and i though never strip at home. i guess i just think a naked boy is cute to look at, and being naked is also healthy anyway. if you see an erect $%!@ on a young boy it's just kind of cute, but in puberty it's more sexy, so if you want to stop it without just saying so you can try what my mom does and make a sneak attack say if he's suntanning with a big ice cube. i fyou can't get close enough to get a grip of it cold water in the general area will work. personally i have to leave it to her. it's a joke in the house that she's on ice cube duty.

Posted by margot on 2002-04-01 20:11:18

wow sara, are you sure? my son and i have spent this easter weekend almost entirely nude and i've noticed for the first time his cute manhood seems to have grown somewhat over the winter (i would hope it's the proper food i make him eat, although i rather suspect it's all the exercise he's giving it!) not sure where i'll put my hands if anything crops up!

margot

========== In Reply To ========== i guess this is true. i let my son go naked in the garden and quite a bit in the house in the summer, and my mom who lives with us and i have always encouraged it. i guess this is just the culture in the house. i remember my dad would be naked quite a lot. my mom and i though never strip at home. i guess i just think a naked boy is cute to look at, and being naked is also healthy anyway. if you see an erect $%!@ on a young boy it's just kind of cute, but in puberty it's more sexy, so if you want to stop it without just saying so you can try what my mom does and make a sneak attack say if he's suntanning with a big ice cube. i fyou can't get close enough to get a grip of it cold water in the general area will work. personally i have to leave it to her. it's a joke in the house that she's on ice cube duty. still it doesn't happen that often.

Posted by Sara on 2002-05-24 16:15:27

========== In Reply To ========== wow sara, are you sure? my son and i have spent this easter weekend almost entirely nude and i've noticed for the first time his cute manhood seems to have grown somewhat over the winter (i would hope it's the proper food i make him eat, although i rather suspect it's all the exercise he's giving it!) not sure where i'll put my hands if anything crops up!

margot

well, boys do develope! guess what though. so far this summer all three of us have been suntanning totally NUDE! the first time ever. it's kind of liberating and sort of sexy at times. i've noticed i can't wear my heels without getting turned on just being nude at home, even by myself. i'm sticking to my flops!

Posted by margotmartin3 on 2002-06-20 15:06:00

hi sara, got your pics o.k. - you're peas in a pod, at least in the buff; nice to see you're all so ,er relaxed! Can't send anything back though, seems to be a problem with your account - full? hope to hear from you. margo (oh and what about those heels, they make your feet look so sexy ((am i allowed to say that - oh well)))

========== In Reply To ========== sara's last message