Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The end of the world. What will happen?

Rapture helmets?

Posted by totoro on 2007-12-13 03:49:19

So where do I get my "rapture helmet"? You mean I have to spend eternity with the "Evangelifascists (tm)"? No thanks, I'll pass.

Posted by dave3 on 2007-12-15 00:06:40

This isn't the religion section...maybe he means 'how will the world end,period'.

Posted by totoro on 2007-12-15 18:48:22

Yeah yeah, I know! I'm just being silly. In all seriousness, I don't think the world will end for another few billion years. Humans in their craziness might destroy much of the life on it though. I heard the term "rapture helmet" recently and thought it was hilarious though.

Posted by Kameleon on 2007-12-22 20:22:02

I heard that this "Rapture" will be very quick. In a blink of an eye, thousands...... or millions? Will be gone! Zapped off the face of this earth. A miracle of God? Possibly! All those left behind will marvel at this miracle, and then the evil Mr. 666 will take over this world by saying that the dissapearance of the "Saved Ones" is by him, and he will save others. But it will be a big lie, and the war in the middle east will escalate, and China will desparately want oil, and invade with 2 and a half MILLION army! Causing World War 3. Then this will bring on an all out Nuclear War by this evil ruler who we are all pledging allegience to by buying everything from a can of soda to a candy bar. The numbers "666" can be found in 95% of the UPC bar codes in the stuff we buy! Check it out yourself! The 2 skiny lines on both ends of the bar codes and the 2 skinny lines in the center. Soon WE will be barcoded in our right hand or our foreheads, or have a chip inplanted in our right hand or in our forhead to prevent identity theft. Money will no longer be used. Just an ID tatoo or micro chip in you with your ID info, and your bank debit card. When this happens, the end is near..... End means end of the human era of free life with free will..... I don't think it will be the complete destruction of the earth as we think. Unless an asteroid or huge meteor or wayward comet smack us. But it will completely destroy 1/3 of the earth. NOT the WHOLE earth! Most probable strike point will be... YIKES! The Pacific Ocean. Destroying Hawaii, Japan, Korea, Phillipines, New Zealand, half or all of Australia, ,Guam, Micronesia, California, Oregon, and Wahington , and Canada's West Coast. Think about it!

Posted by totoro on 2007-12-24 19:42:06

Wow! now that I understand how the world will end, I can just stop thinking for myself and follow whatever my local megachurch tells me to believe. It is interesting how this whole embedded computer chip (my embedded computer chip poll had to be revamped, it will hopefully reappear in a few days) thing helps to validate the whole "mark of the beast" theory. I'm not a Christian by any means and don't believe in the whole rapture thing, but it is an interesting coincidence.