Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Are girls really supreme to boys?

Girls rule

Posted by TonyAlva000 on 2007-03-21 22:35:49

We all know that girls rule. If you dont you can go $%!@ your mom. Why do you think we are the ones that have kids. Because guys cant handle it.

Posted by Bahleda on 2007-03-22 04:32:33

Bull$#!*. Testosterone lets guys build more muscle and we average the same on IQ tests. The only difference is that the smartest and dumbest people are mostly guys. I'm not saying that guys are better, but there's no good reason to say girls are better.

Posted by pursang on 2007-03-22 06:21:24

No girls are not better than boys, as far as sexuality goes girls may be better than regular boys, but if you include pretty feminine shemales who are satisfyingly Hot then yes boys are better than girls

Posted by SpeedPicker on 2007-03-22 09:54:16

Can you think of ONE girl genius? I can think of hundreds of MALE geniuses... Isaac Newton, Shakespear, Charled Darwin, Brunel, Pythagoras, Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, etc.

Posted by ijeva on 2007-03-22 21:37:15

well, it's a pretty retarded poll, isn't it? what is meant by "better?"

and then the whole focus is on girls physically bullying boys. which just doesn't happen. maybe VERY rarely. reading these polls you'd think it happened all the time. but as it happens there are just a fair few humilization fetishists on this board.

it's very rare that a girl will have the physical size and strength to give her any sort of leverage over a boy to bully him. intelectually they're the same. i've heard that about the smartest and dumbest ends of the spectrum both being mainly male. who knows. i think in general there's no difference. how many isaac newtons are posting on this baord?