Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Do you hate Japan

I hate those racist japanese

Posted by MR.Republicofkorea on 2007-11-25 23:31:01

I hate only those racist and arrogant japanese who can't even admitt that all those atrocities they did in ww2. JAPAN being the victim of ww2? are you kidding me. Japs caused the pacific war and are now the "innocents" or the "victims"? Also japs are claiming many other countries territories as theirs. DOKDO(korean), RYUKU island belongs to china and japs have full advantage of it now and they are also claiming the line of islands of russia as their territory. Also japs are so racist. Have you ever been to japan? They hate foreigners zainichi koreans, chinese immigrants etc.

Posted by boxerkid on 2007-11-26 08:59:11

Finally I know someone who agrees with me. Others are so stuborn and so dumb that they don't know anything, yet, they speak as if they know everything. God should had never created Japanese people!! This is another reason I am not Christian as I am angry at God for creating Japanese people.

Posted by 0ZERO on 2008-06-05 08:20:21

NAHHHH...WHAT ABOUT THOSE NUCLEAR BOMBS! HMMMM..MILITARY GUY HUH? POLITICS HERE WE GO AND THERE GOES THAT RETARDED BEE ITS NOT THAT I JUST GOT OUTTA DISCUSSION IN POLITICS U JACK A SS WERE POLITICKIN ON THE RETARD THAT DOESNT WANA WEAR HIS HELMET WHEN TOLD TOO