Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Police searches

I TRY TO GO NAKED WHENEVER POSSIBLE

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2007-09-28 14:41:23

Police Searches

I have been searched by the police while driving. Most of the police I come in contact with seem to have the belief that they have special mental powers and are to detect evil thoughts or something. In others words they are borderline mental cases. I have done some study of my family background and find my ancestors are Asian and came from central Asia. I pass for Caucasian but really am Asian. I have a certificate as a paralegal wit a specialty in criminal law. One of my courses, which done in a major law school with field trips to a major city police department, dealt with "lie detection". There is an electronic device which can analyze the human voice for stress. Further, by having a suspect say the word "no" as a police man points at objects of interest searches can rapidly be carried out. When you call 911 there is a good chance that the board has a PSE wired in to it. Basically a search in which things are opened and cops harass people is pure bravo sierra.

Posted by Malph on 2007-10-12 05:24:02

No one wants to see your fat $%!@ naked. When you remove your cloths, 100 people go blind per minute.

Posted by dave3 on 2007-11-14 01:11:26

Oh,vanity,thy name is Asskicking Gandhi...

Posted by The Asskicking Ghandi on 2007-11-20 03:25:06

NO VANITY, THY NAME IS FAIR

Posted by Malph on 2007-11-27 06:31:36

I'm guessing "she" is your mom, or maybe it's the imaginary 12-year old girlfriend you hope to find in a changing room one day, you sick pedophile.