Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Mixed Wrestling Headlocks

9 men and 4 ladies

Posted by PaulMixedWrestler on 2008-03-01 23:21:24

9 men have now admitted to being beaten by headlocks at school age, and 8 have said that it has also happened to them as an adult.

4 ladies have said that they beat boys when they were girls and have beaten men as adults, albeit with a bit more of a struggle. 3 of the ladies have been able to lead men around in a standing headlock.

According to the ladies, men lose because they don't struggle early enough, they are less skilled, or they are weaker.

Paul

Posted by Qualtrough on 2008-10-18 20:01:30

Females like to use the headlock on males because it's a good way of overpowering a bigger opponent. If the female locks on hard enough, the male may struggle to find the leverage to pull her off even if he is bigger and stronger than her. And of course the female can always squeeze and apply pressure which chokes the male and weakens him.

I have beaten females in fights but never when she has got me in a headlock, even when she is smaller than me. I have tried dirty tricks like pinching or pulling her hair but this just makes her squeeze harder and choke me, although sometimes she has had to force me to the floor to do this.

Being forced to the floor in a headlock can sometimes put the male in a worse position because the female often forces the male onto his back and pins him to the ground with one arm still around his neck and her armpit pressed tightly against his throat. I always submit straight away when this happens because I can't escape, although often the female will keep me there because it is comfortable and easy for her and she only has to flex her arm to choke me.

A lot of females know the headlock is their best chance of beating a larger a male so always beware of that when fighting a female

Posted by PaulMixedWrestler on 2008-12-15 23:09:35

Thanks for your reply. It is good to hear from personal experience of another guy who has also lost to ladies who put him in a headlock.

Posted by Mr. Tapout on 2008-12-23 20:18:43

my wife and I wrestle for fun. she once got me in a headlock, actually a front facelock and made me submit, I couldn't get out of it. I've wreslted other girls too, most of the time, I've gotten out of the headlocks.

Posted by PaulMixedWrestler on 2013-01-30 01:04:52

Hi

Thanks for getting in touch. Glad to know that I am not the only one who finds it difficult to avoid being put into a headlock by a girl, and then impossible to escape once she has applied it.

Easy