Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

How do you feel about Apple phones?

Posted by Albert321 on 2021-11-08 06:46:29

My laptop from the Apple MacBook company began to lag often, and compared to the first days of use, it became slower to work. What can I do to get him back to its original speed?

Posted by Tony SHvalts on 2021-11-08 07:24:45

Apple has cool phones, they constantly occupy the top of sales, and probably for a reason, people trust them and people use them. Even though their products are not the cheapest, they are willing to pay for it.

Posted by Gerald Ross on 2021-11-08 08:59:41

I travel a lot and during them I take a lot of photos. I have accumulated a lot of beautiful photos with which I want to share. I didn't know how to transfer all the photos to the phone. I found this https://backlightblog.com/photo-transfer-apps list on the Internet, which describes to me how to do it correctly and what applications will help in this. Did you ever know how to do it either?

Posted by gbappsapk on 2021-11-08 10:56:44

On the off chance that you're as yet not persuaded of getting this mod for your gadget, we've recorded down the advantages you'll appreciate when you get GBWhatsApp. gbwhatsapp There is no rejecting that WhatsApp is among the most famous informing applications today. The application is accessible for stages like Android, iOS, Windows, and then some. Contrasted with its rivals, WhatsApp gives astonishing highlights and functionalities.