Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Castration before puberty

Posted by Dinkyflop on 2021-08-24 18:33:36

How did you learn about the nullification option? What sparked your interest?

Posted by NulloLuke on 2021-08-28 06:11:42

Hello Dinkyflop,

Like everything, the internet. :) But, I never did like my genitals. I always wanted them gone. Tried to do it myself a few times when I was very little.

Eventually my parents found a place in Oslo that did surgeries for kids that are, let's say, "off the books". That's how I got it done at 11, I'm 16 now.

I'm a happy kid now. Got friends, got hockey, got a potential future collegiate level opportunities to go along with it, go a boyfriend, had a part time job of the summer, all is good. I just don't have any junk. :)

-Luke :)

Posted by sammyb on 2021-08-30 14:11:04

Or you could just take them to have their sperm destroyed & seminal fluid production restricted, would save them from complicated surgeries & removing testicles etc. :)

Posted by NulloLuke on 2021-08-31 02:20:49

Sammy,

To completely destroy one's sperm would require a HIGH dose of radiation....or an INSANE amount of alcohol. Either way, you'd kill the person, before killing the testicles or sperm.

Removing the testicles is not that complicated. All you have to do is cut off the blood flow, cut the seminal cords, and remove the testicles. Done and done. It's actually very easy.

-Luke

Posted by PeterJack123 on 2022-08-27 16:12:31

Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site Marc Chaikin