Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

trying for a baby for over 3 years

Posted by gorganno on 2021-06-07 12:02:11

Hi Guys, Myself I am 33 and my husband is 39 and we were trying for a baby for over 3 years. We decided to go for IVF. My IVF process was easy however I responded as they say too well to medications and produced 26 eggs and after an embryo transfer I developed OHSS (horrible thing!) and was not able to proceed with embryo transfer as I was not well enough. We had 8 blastocysts very good fertilized eggs which were good enough for freezing. I had to rest for 2 months now and now will be going through Frozen embryo transfer. We will start with just one embryo as I have some heart issues and don't want risk too much. It's very sad that it didn't work. I am very scared that it won't work for us. It's really hard to survive, no color is there in my life.I am too much fed up.I have endometriosis too however our doctor said that if is best for us. I will have my transfer end of the month as just started my cycle. Please, guys, pray for us. Everything going to be positive. I'm upset, I don't know what to do ...

Posted by mavepop on 2021-06-07 12:07:47

I also went through a long time to become a mother. It was complicated . I had miscarriages, had 2 IVF trips. But this did not work. My body was exhausted and I was in despair. My husband and I decided on surrogacy. We found the surrogacy center in georgia europe. Here a meeting with potential surrogacy was organized for us https://startyoursurrogacy.com/surrogacy-matching-process-how-to-prepare-for-the-first-meeting-with-your-surrogate/ The center took care of all medical and legal issues. Now our son is 4 months old and we are happy.

Posted by melindalook on 2021-06-11 14:12:30

Oh, friend, I wish you good luck. Just believe! I believe you will get a baby. It sometimes needs time, but you are really strong and everything will be okay.

Posted by rikkiheise on 2021-06-11 14:33:49

Hi, friend. It is extremely sad that you are trying for a baby but you can't. I really hope you will have a baby and everything will be fine. As for me, I have recently found a men in a wonderful dating app and we also want a baby! You can read a review of the best dating apps here https://freematuredatingapps.com/ . After reading it, I found that helpful app. I understood that it is very easy to find a soulmate in the Internet.