Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

League of Legend. Help me!

Posted by Zahur on 2019-12-24 19:39:54

I started playing the League of Legend game and already reached level thirty, as my account was banned for flagrant violation of the rules. What do you think, should I write a email of support so that they will return me to the game again?

Posted by Faaaanter on 2019-12-24 19:42:21

This makes no sense. If you are banned, then this is forever. You will have to register again and go through all the levels. If you do not want to spend time on this or you are not interested, then you can buy the League of Legend account of the desired level. You can check the prices of accounts and skins on this site smurfstore.co

Posted by Zahur on 2019-12-24 19:48:20

Thanks for the link, I will study the information. I definitely do not want to go through all the levels and spend on this time. Tell me, didn’t you cut prices in this store and other players who sell accounts?

Posted by JustinJacob on 2019-12-30 18:26:17

League Of Legends is a wonderful game. I like to play this game. I don't know why they banned you from playing this game if you haven't done anything wrong. Side effects of CBD It's better to email the administrator to know the details.