Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Want to know the opinion from the outside.

Posted by fanta on 2019-08-14 21:08:55

Want to know the opinion from the outside. A month and a half ago I met a guy on a Dating site. I'm 26, he's 27. Immediately met, as it turned out, we have many common interests. It is always very interesting to spend time, as I thought, we have a strong mutual sympathy. The bottom line is that I removed the form immediately, and he still goes to the above site. It bothers me, but I don't want to sort things out either. How to be in such a situation? Can I in vain worry? Or should we talk to him about it?....But not the fact that I will hear the truth in response...

Posted by Alex Feil on 2019-08-16 06:43:32

In reality, the search lasts for a long time - the girl spends several months communicating and meeting, eventually realizing that this is not the right person. The search begins anew and can last for years. Knowing the points that you need to immediately pay attention to, you can significantly accelerate the understanding of whether the selected person is suitable for long-term communication or not.

Posted by Nika Martin on 2019-08-16 06:59:18

This is tough, pragmatic, but extremely important and necessary information. Correctly taking an interest in this issue, you can get an idea of the household perspective of the alleged relationship. Of course, there is a saying, "With a sweet paradise and in a hut." To agree or not to continue communication with the owner of the "elite" dormitory is a private matter for everyone, the main thing is to know the situation.

Posted by Alex Feil on 2019-08-16 17:49:15

There are a lot of myths about internet dating. I must say that in some of them there is still some degree of truth, but it is so small that it is almost imperceptible. Nowadays, as you know, the Internet is gaining more and more popularity among people of different ages. Personally, I meet here https://hangthebankers.com/online-dating-a-modern-relationship-tool-perfect-for-everyone/ Today, on the Internet you can not only purchase any item or book a room in any hotel in St. Petersburg, for example, but also make new friends. Due to the fact that people treat people on the Internet differently, and a lot of myths are spreading. Myths and truth about dating sites

Posted by Derbuk on 2019-08-19 10:57:25

No need to despair. Many are involved in online communication https://hangthebankers.com/online-dating-a-modern-relationship-tool-perfect-for-everyone/ and a real meeting is delayed for weeks and sometimes months. When in the end we meet and our expectations are not met, what happens in the vast majority of cases is more painful than disappointment in the person we met in reality. Often our unjustified hopes are explained by the tendency of people to distort information about themselves: age of work, education and family status. The main thing is to believe in the positive outcome of your dreams. If you had a good relationship with a guy, why not continue talking. What if it is your fate!