Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

How can I cast my phone to my TV?

Posted by veronica murray on 2019-01-18 07:00:40

Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device. Open the Google Home app and go to the Account tab . Scroll down and look for Mirror device and tap on it. Tap on the CAST SCREEN/AUDIO button. Select your Chromecast device.

chromecast com setup | chromecast comsetup | chrome cast com setup | chromecast set up

Posted by rita riya on 2019-08-23 07:23:19

I thought I could know the way to cast the tv to the phone. But when I have gone through it I could not find anything about it cannot print pdf. try to add some points or information about it. I wish to know about it.

Posted by cary louder on 2019-08-27 11:34:31

Say and try to add more positive topics to Hire Python Developers India the website to make customers enjoy the page more and more. The enormous gathering of these proposals creates more viewers each day for your website.

Posted by RayCasey on 2020-03-14 13:04:07

There are many workers who ensures us on Window screen repair but are unable to do so and they also take huge sum of money, In end their reply is same to everyone, that this machine has finished and can't be repair.

Posted by Kenney on 2020-05-13 04:59:43

I was so wonder after read the official mister poll listed directories. The polls list I have checked with the help of online research paper writer mister poll essays. The details are helps me a lot to gather the following resources.