Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Hey misterpoll! Advertising spam bots now voting!

Posted by garpthagain on 2018-11-01 16:27:42

Has anyone seen the ad spam bots that populate the forum start to leave answers on polls? Had a number of them select all options and leave same ad over and over in the essay portions on a few of my polls. It's the same "wow fantastic blog! Check out insert hyperlink" or have your papers written by x site ads.

Do the ad spam creators really think this will help their products? I know I'll be avoiding everything they link to.

Posted by JR Surveyor on 2018-11-03 16:59:47

Yeah, I am actually amazed that it took the spam bots this long to show up ...

It is actually not about anyone reading these posts. It the idea is to fill the internet with as many links and keywords as possible, so search engines rank the sites higher.

Posted by cary louder on 2019-06-13 11:04:28

Trying to know more Hosting Provider Reviews about various topics are possible because of this page. The large collection of ideas are the main advantage of this site. The site helps the users by providing useful topics very easily at lower words makes the page more popular than others.

Posted by NatashaYoung on 2019-09-06 05:02:45

To make your google searches better, It's good to have to best keywords and articles submission where they can rank it better. I'm truly happier to read some of the best tips and assignment help service share quality task. keep it up!