Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Poll Junkie site

Posted by mbd on 2018-09-30 21:56:28

Anyone have any experience at polljunkie.com ?

Good, bad? Any info?

Posted by Bella1126 on 2018-10-01 02:15:38

It's the best replacement for Mister Poll that I've been able to find. Since this website is barely functional, perhaps it would be best if whatever is left of the community to post polls on polljunkie. However, we would need to share polls and communicate on here for now. I created a test poll to see if anyone in the community is interested in switching to the new platform to continue making our polls. http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/xcjbfp/mister-poll-exodus Please let me know what your thoughts are. Just because Mister Poll dies, doesn't mean that the community has to die with it.

Posted by mbd on 2018-10-01 18:31:31

I checked for your poll but I did not see it.

I do not see a "search" feature at polljunkie. I checked under open polls, where it says "Latest", but I don't see your poll.

The search feature at this site, Mister Poll, doesn't seem to work very well either. It does not provide accurate results for polls when searched by name or by number.

Posted by rakeshb on 2018-10-19 11:21:59

Great information. Lucky me I came across your website by chance (stumbleupon). I've book-marked it for later! Merry Christmas Wishes Messages For Dad