Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Guys wearing panties

Posted by Jean Luc on 2018-08-12 00:41:35

Any comments or stories on wearing panties post here

Posted by Jean Luc on 2018-11-15 22:01:13

It started a few weeks ago when I went over to my girlfriends house. Right away I got excited because she was wearing a tight spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of skimpy shorts. We began to kiss and make out and made our way to her bedroom. Then she went to her dresser and pulled out a pair of her panties. They were pink silk panties with flowers printed on them and had lacy leg and waist bands She asked if I liked the panties. I imagined her wearing the panties and got excited so I said yes. She then handed me the panties and asked if I liked how they felt. The silk was really soft, so again I said yes. Then she gave me a wicked smile and said, Im glad you like them because they'll look really good on you! I was shocked and said, You want me to wear girls underwear?! It will be really hot she said. I tried to resist but she gave me a kiss and her puppy dog eyes and I couldnt say no again. So I took off my clothes and underwear (white briefs) and put on her panties. It felt strange at first but then I realized they were really comfortable and made me feel sexy. My girl then gasped, Oh my god you are so sexy in those and started to kiss me. We continued to make out until we had to leave. I began to collect my clothes but I couldnt find my underwear. I asked her where my underwear was and she said, Ill find your undies later. Until then you can keep those panties you have on got on. With that I put on my clothes and we left. I still havent gotten that pair of underwear back. Now I wear panties whenever I got to see my girlfriend and sometimes trade for another pair.

Posted by Crystal12 on 2018-11-16 08:15:37

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. bubble shooter

Posted by adamsnow147 on 2018-12-18 09:12:20

I really want to read more about your topic lol I enjoy it multiplayer racing games

Posted by Baboo on 2018-12-18 14:25:43

Dudes talking about their weird fetishes and pop come these guys spamming about multiplayer games. LOL!!!