Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Having fun with my son's bits

Posted by Kelly308 on 2017-07-18 20:30:33

Hi Lisa, yeah squeezing his balls through the towel was really funny and I'd do it again for sure!

Yeah I'm not sure either to be honest! I love hitting his balls so therefore I wouldn't want to pop them, but then again it would be pretty funny to pop them! I'd probably invite all of my friends over and we'd have like a party and pop them in a really funny (but painful for him) way over a few hours! I think I'll keep them for now though, just for entertainment!

I love how he offers you his balls sometimes! And I love how you just used his balls as a footrest on the beach! Sounds like you had lots of fun!

This morning just before my son left for school, I gently kneed his balls twice, which caused him to double over in pain but he didn't fall the floor! It was quite funny. Then this afternoon, my son met me in town after school and he was with one of his friends, who was also a boy. We got some chips and ate them on the seafront and I was just gently punching my son in the balls, and his friend asked why I was doing that and I said "because it's funny" and then I just reached over and gently punched him in the balls a couple of times! It was pretty funny! I'm friends with his mum who was hit my son in the balls before, but I don't know if she does it to her son or not!

Then when we got home, my son went off to get changed but I started asking him about his friend. He said he didn't know if his mum hit him in the balls too but I made him then strip down to just his socks and boxers and kneel down in front of me, and I kicked him barefoot in his balls a few times and then I made him lay on his back and spread his legs and I stomped on them twice! It was really funny!

Posted by Jake321 on 2017-07-18 21:00:06

You guys sound just like my mum and sister! I'm 15 and they have been hitting me in my balls for years! It all started when I was about 9 or 10 and my sister, who is now 16 so would have been 10 or 11 at the time, accidentally kicked my balls once when we were play fighting together! She didn't really understand but was sort of giggling. My mum saw it happen and she explained to my sister about my balls, and then pulled my shorts and boxers off so she could see them and she had a little feel and squeezed them a little bit! My d1ck got hard and my mum explained why!

Now they have chosen to hit my balls basically whenever they want, but especially when I get into trouble. Whenever I disrespect either my mum or my sister, or we fight, they both get to hit my balls as hard as they can, and for as long as they decide. Recently, me and my sister were play fighting and I accidentally slapped her across the face really hard, and my sister and mum decided they should punish me on my balls! They stripped me down to just my boxers and then kicked them a few times each pretty hard and my mum allowed my sister to pull my boxers down and squeeze them pretty hard! It was really painful!

This afternoon when I got home from school, my sister was there and she said she wanted to hit me in the balls because she'd had a bad day at work. She made me stand in front of her, still in my school uniform and spread my legs far apart and then she kicked me about five times really hard in the balls! I then fell to the floor and curled up, nursing my aching balls! She was giggling and teasing me and after a little while she pushed me onto my back and stomped down on my balls hard!

Posted by Makenzie9151 on 2017-07-23 04:26:15

Hi Sophia, Sorry, I saw your message recently. I tried to email you once, but it is not working apparently. Anyways, I’m glad you are still having fun with your son. Next time you have a chance, give him a little slap for me. As for me and my brother, last week my friends and I held my brother down on the floor. We played a trivia game where we each of my friends held a fly swatter. I would ask a question and whoever smacked the buzzer (his balls) with the fly swatter first got to answer the question! It was such fun. What kinds of things have you done with your son recently? Jamie, right?

Posted by S.Smith on 2017-07-23 16:04:47

Hello, When i was little my Brothers Gave me a hard time so i kicked there Balls but i have some tactic's. 1 say U droped somthing then punch them up the balls. There R so many faker. But i do it. My best Story is. I am1 of 4 i was the 3rd oldest and the youngster Brother was calling me a baby and hitting my boobs it hurt, but i said do U wanna do the splits i bet i'm way better than U so he did and i Hit his Balls so hard then later i had friends over and they tied him up and fiddled with his balls. Now I'm 34 and i have

Posted by S.Smith on 2017-07-23 16:10:06

Hello, When i was little my Brothers Gave me a hard time so i kicked there Balls but i have some tactic's. 1 say U droped somthing then punch them up the balls. There R so many faker. But i do it. My best Story is. I am1 of 4 i was the 3rd oldest and the youngster Brother was calling me a baby and hitting my boobs it hurt, but i said do U wanna do the splits i bet i'm way better than U so he did and i Hit his Balls so hard then later i had friends over and they tied him up and fiddled with his balls. Now I'm 34 and i have