Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Having fun with my son's bits

Posted by Mad Woman on 2016-08-23 18:15:21

Wow I will defiantly have to try the clothespin and the ring on his willy thing on my brother before too long, as it sounds like so much fun! Where did you buy the willy ring?

Yes I punish my brother's balls when he misbehaves, or gets on my nerves. I'll just give him a punch, knee or kick to the balls, as well as sometimes squeezing them really hard to teach him a lesson! It normally works...normally!

Have you ever made a scene of hitting your son in the nuts before? Recently, I was on the beach with my brother and some friends, and I stomped on his nuts and there were a few girls who were walking past, and they laughed when they saw what happened! It was fun!

Posted by Sophia12 on 2016-08-28 18:28:06

Have you tried anything on your brother's willy yet, Mad Woman?

Yes I've made a scene of hitting my son in the balls before. Once when he was messing around with his younger cousin in the park, this was a few years ago now, I shouted at him for something, and made a big scene of making him spread his legs, and then I kicked him really hard in the nuts! Several people saw me do it, but I don't know if any laughed!

Have you ever teamed up with someone to hurt your brother's balls? Just yesterday I teamed up with my friend, and we hurt my son's balls by punching, kicking and kneeing him, and we both squeezed his balls for a little bit as well! I put the ring over his willy and made him sit in front of us with a hard willy for about an hour and a half, and we also made him lay on the floor, while we sat on the sofa, and we used his balls as a foot rest! It was great fun!

Posted by Mad Woman on 2016-09-04 15:30:17

Yes, I've tried a few things on my brother's willy over the last week or so! Once I made him get naked, and then I wrapped an elastic band around his willy to keep him hard for as long as possible, and then I tried squeezing his nuts really hard! It was good fun!

Another day, I made him get naked, then attached the clothespin to the tip of his willy, and then grabbed it with a firm hand, and smacked it really hard with a wooden ruler! He was screaming in pain once I'd finished!

One day, my friend Emily had come over, and we decided to both have some fun with my brother's private parts. We got my brother up into my bedroom, stripped him naked, and tied him to my bed. We then wrapped an elastic band around his willy to keep him hard, and then we rubbed sandpaper on his willy and testicles, which he wasn't very happy about!

Then, just last night, as we were going to bed, I made my brother strip naked and I then wrapped two elastic bands around his willy to keep him hard, and then I got under the blankets with him and had a little play with his willy and testicles! It was lots of fun, and we fell asleep after a little while, with the elastic bands still wrapped around his willy, and I woke up the next morning to find my brother still had them around him, and his willy was still rock hard!

Posted by Sophia12 on 2016-09-04 18:11:50

Wow, you have been busy with your brother, Mad Woman! Sounds like you've had lots and lots of fun!

I've never thought of rubbing sandpaper along his willy and over his balls! I'll have to try that one as it sounds like lots of fun! What did you friend make of being able to do that to your brother?!

You should maybe try wrapping the elastic band around his balls as well as his willy, as that will keep it all in a nice little package, and will be far easier for you to hit his balls, and, of course, give them a good squeeze!!

Posted by Mad Woman on 2016-09-04 18:26:04

Oh wow! The sandpaper on his privates was very good fun, and he was wailing in pain, but it was so fun for Emily and me! We actually rubbed some skin off his willy which was good fun!

Seeing as your son and my brother are the same age, does you son have any pubic hairs? My brother does but I've shaved them off twice already, and he's a smooth down there as he was when he was 6!!