Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Having fun with my son's bits

Posted by LisaFoster938 on 2017-06-19 18:51:05

Yeah I love how soft and squishy a boy's balls are too! And it's very funny when you see them dangling down between his legs! So much fun!

My son didn't complain about me waking him up early just so I could hit him in the balls a few times! As I've said before, I think he's used to it by now so he knows I'll do it even if he complains, so he just doesn't bother!

Sounds like you've had lots of fun with your son this weekend then, and I love how you just casually hit him in the balls, even in public! Has anyone ever seen you hit your son in the balls, and has anyone ever said anything to you about it?!

I had some fun with my son this weekend too! It has been hot here too, and my son has been wearing a t-shirt and shorts most of the time too, although he has been topless sometimes too! I've been taking various shots at his balls, including punches, knees, kicks, smacks and pinches! We went to the beach for a little while on both Saturday and Sunday, and on Saturday, we sat sort of in the shade and sort of in the sun, and I reached over and hit my son in the balls every now-and-then, and of course, watching his reactions! He had taken his shoes, socks and t-shirt off!

Then on Sunday, at around lunchtime/early-afternoon, we went to the beach and we sat in a more shady part, and I sat next to my son, and he again took off his shoes, socks and t-shirt, and I was mainly punching his balls this time. I was doing some soft shots, through to some really hard shots, which obviously caused him a lot of pain by the way he reacted! Of course, there were some "in-between" shots, that were really funny too!

I've never used my son's balls as a footrest, I hadn't ever thought of it to be honest, but I'll have to try it now you've told me!

Today, as my son left this morning to go and get his bus to school, I gave his balls a quick slap and said "have a nice day". He doubled over and groaned a little bit. Then when he got hime this afternoon, he just had his short sleeved shirt on, as his blazer was in his bag because it was hot. I gave him a cheeky knee to the balls soon after he got home and asked how his day had been. He told me it had been ok, and I said to him, do you want to make it even better?! I then made him stand in front of me in the living room and spread his legs, and I kicked him in the balls four times pretty hard, and then I let him fall to the floor and nurse his balls! I then made him lay on his back and spread his legs and I kicked his balls again! I then stomped on them twice and then left him to nurse himself!

A little bit later, he'd got changed by this point (t-shirt and shorts), and I took him onto our balcony and gave him a couple of kicks to the balls and then I kneed him when he was on the floor! It was pretty good fun and I don't think anyone else saw, despite where we were!

Posted by jenmor932 on 2017-06-20 18:17:24

Well you've got to have a few casual nut shots in public! It's the best part, and super funny! I think other people have seen me do it yes, but no one has ever said anything to me about it.

Sounds like you've had lots of fun with your son, and his balls, during the hot weather this weekend too then!! Does your son often go topless when it's hot?! My son doesn't normally, but he does when he goes to the beach, and he has been a few times this weekend because it has been very hot!

Sounds like you had fun with him yesterday before and after school, as well as when you two were on the balcony!

Yesterday morning I also managed to hit my son in the nuts! It was a few minutes before he left for school (he walks), and I kneed him in the balls when I said have a good day to him. He doubled over and groaned a little bit, but it was pretty funny! Then when he got home yesterday, I sneakily slapped his balls soon after he got home, and again, he doubled over a little bit and groaned, and then I kneed him and he fell to his knees for a minute or two! Such good fun!

Then just after we'd eaten dinner, he had a t-shirt and shorts on by this stage, I reached across (we were sat on the sofa) and pinched his balls once and then punched them fairly hard twice! He moaned and doubled over a little bit. Then I sat sideways on the sofa and used his balls as a footrest again! I moved my feet around and trapped his balls between my feet or between my feet and the sofa a few times! It was such good fun and he was groaning and moaning and he kept moving his head back so he was looking at the ceiling! It was so funny though!

Then last night, it was really hot, and my son was sleeping in just his socks and boxers, and as he came out of the bathroom I managed a sneaky punch to his balls, which must have hurt him more because he only had his boxers on! Then first thing this morning, I was awake early, and he walked from his bedroom to the bathroom, again in just his socks and boxers, and he obviously had a bon£r, so I stopped him and slapped his di*k through his boxers and then punched him in the balls! Good fun!

I gave him a "good luck" slap to his balls before he left for school, which caused him to groan a little bit and double over slightly. I wasn't home when he got home, but got home about half an hour later, and he had already changed out of his school uniform, and was wearing just a t-shirt and shorts again, and I took us onto the balcony, and I kicked him in the balls a couple of times and then stomped on them when he was on the floor! He sat on one of the chairs next to me, and I reached across and gave him the odd punch or pinch to his nuts!

Posted by LisaFoster938 on 2017-06-22 16:18:37

Haha yeah I agree with that! I'm surprised no one has ever said anything to you! Have you ever seen anyone laughing about it!?

My son doesn't go topless all that often, but he does when it gets really hot, like it did earlier this week, and he does sleep topless most of the time (especially in the summer). He also goes topless when he goes to the beach sometimes, but not always.

Sounds like you had lots of fun with him before and after school on Monday, what have you got up to with him the rest of this week? Sounds like you had fun slapping his di*k through his boxers first thing on Tuesday morning! Best thing to do when a teenage boy has a stiffy!

Yesterday I met my son in the town after school, and we did a little bit of shopping and had a coffee somewhere, and then went home. But he was wearing a long sleeved shirt because it was still a bit warm, and of course, when we were out and about, I was occasionally hitting him in the balls, but I don't think anyone saw. Then when we got home, he changed and put a t-shirt and shorts on, and I got him to sit down next to me on the sofa and I kept punching him in the balls, with the odd pinch too! Then at about half past seven, I made him stand up against the wall in my bedroom and I kicked him a few times in the balls and then I stomped on them twice when he was on the floor!

Then this morning, before he left to get his bus to school, I kneed him in the balls twice, which caused him to double over a bit and groan. When he got home from school this afternoon, I had a friend over and when he got home I told her all about how I hit him in the balls, and have done for years, and she liked the sound of it and giggled a bit as I told her some of the stories! My son was still in his school uniform, and then I made him come and stand in front of us and spread his legs. I then kicked him pretty hard in the balls, but didn't let him fall to the floor, and then let my friend kick him in the balls, and he groaned and fell to the floor! We then made him lay on his back and spread his legs and we both stomped on his balls once each! We then allowed him about five minutes on the floor nursing his balls, and we were laughing about it to each other. We then made him take his shirt and trousers off, leaving him in just his black socks and grey boxer shorts. We then made him sit on the floor with his legs spread, and we each kicked his balls once each, and then we both stomped on his balls again! Such good fun and my friend says she wants to come round again and have a few more shots at my son's balls! "Hell yes" I said!

Posted by Kelly308 on 2017-06-22 16:33:12

Haha LisaFoster938 and jenmor932, you are both just like me! My own son is 14 and I hit him in the balls every single day, normally more than once! It is just so much fun and it really is the reactions he makes that make it funny! It's when I lightly punch his balls or something, and he sort of moans, or his head goes back! Once I stepped on his balls and his eyes went wide open and his mouth was wide open too! Soooo funny!

I like how funny his balls look when he is naked too! They just dangle around between his legs and look really funny! It's also fun to see how soft and squishy they are too! I also like how funny his di*k looks when he is hard!

I've smacked his balls before and it's just so funny how they swing back and forth between his legs! I've smacked his di*k before when he gets hard and it's funny how it just bounces around all over the place!

Posted by jenmor932 on 2017-06-22 18:42:20

Yeah I've seen some teenage girls, as well as some women smile or giggle when they've seen me hit my son in the nuts!

Haha yeah it's best to slap a boy's di*k when he gets a boner I agree! It was funny because I just saw the bulge in his boxers, but I knew what it was! You could see his di*k bounce around in his boxers and it was so much fun! He moaned a little bit too!

Sounds like you have had lots of fun with your son, and his balls, yesterday and today! It also sounds like your friend enjoyed hitting him in the balls a few times with you this afternoon. Does she not have any children herself? I bet she liked seeing him in just his socks and boxers too, aye?!

One of my friends came round yesterday, and was still there when my son came home from school, and I told her some of the stories about how I hit him in the balls, and she asked if she could have a go. I said "of course" and made my son stand in front of us in the living room and spread his legs. He was still in his school uniform, and he did, and we each kicked his balls three times each, and then we kneed them three times each. We didn't let him fall to the floor at all! Then we let him have a minute or two on the floor, where we giggled at the sight of him moaning and rolling around! We then made him lay on his back on the floor and we each stomped on his balls twice each, which was great fun! My friend then suggested we stripped him down to just his boxers, which we did, and then she reached out, grabbed his balls and squeezed them fairly hard for a minute! She said she wants to come round and do it all over again before too long!

Kelly308, good to hear from another mother who hits her son in the balls! It's really good fun isn't it?! Do you make him get naked very often then? But yeah, it really is funny when you see their balls dangling down between their legs! What else do you get up to with your son and his balls?!