Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Having fun with my son's bits

Posted by Ross19 on 2019-05-23 11:56:58

Momknowsbest, I fully support this attitude. I'm caged and naked most of the time too and it is very beneficial for me.

All teenage boys need to be kept caged and naked 24/7 it should be the law

If anyone wants you can mail me r19bare@yahoo.com

Posted by AnaK on 2019-05-23 13:16:00

I decided! I'll lock Michael $%!@ as soon as i got a $%!@ cage! I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for me to seduce him and force the device on his willy. It would be hard for him ahaha

I wonder if the cage would be visible through his pants. Is there some kind of game i can play with him while he is locked?

Ross it's lovely that you think all boys need to be caged. Are you naked all the time at home? Do your mom mock or tease you about your state?

Posted by Ross19 on 2019-05-23 14:04:12

Ana yes I'm always naked when I am at home well except for my cage and I have a variety of cages you know if I want to be a little more fancy I can wear a nice looking metal one otherwise it's a plastic cage.

The cage wont be very visible under Michael's pants at all so only he and you will know he's wearing it. Also whenever he goes to pee he will have to sit hehe

Would you like to be in a world where all boys are naked barefoot and caged?

Posted by AnaK on 2019-05-24 06:13:21

Ahaha you're not naked at home then! Does your dress hurt you?

Oh yhea it would be awesome being in a world like that! Imagine a school were all the boys have to wear a chastity cage and a collar as school uniform! Every boys have one of the girls as key holder!

The girls' uniforms consists in pantyhose short skirt and a push up bra. Every girls have a neck lace with the key attached on it.

Every day the girls have to strip the boys donw to their cage and check it. Then they tied a leash around thei neck and lead them to class. Only boys with good grades can have their $%!@ free!

Posted by Ross19 on 2019-05-24 12:01:36

Why should any boy have a free $%!@? Good grades or not.

I love the idea of a collar and leash that would make an excellent uniform for boys.

During the day though they should have the chastity cage removed so the girls can have their CBT lessons