Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Having fun with my son's bits

Posted by aidensmom on 2019-05-22 23:13:50

my son is not allowed to $%!@e and if I even see signs of semen in his laundry his testicles are severely punished. I have thought about getting a chastity device for him, but he is 13, not sure how many 13 year olds wear one.

But he knows he could lose his balls if he acts out or crosses the line.

Posted by Ross19 on 2019-05-23 05:54:38

Probably more than you think Aidensmom. You should definitely lock up his $%!@ in a chastity cage not only will the stop $%!@ion after a short period of time he will begin to forget about the need to $%!@e and focus on schoolwork and other activities such as sports. Plus if you lock him in a ball trap device the testicles are still on show and ready for a good slapping.

Posted by momknowsbest on 2019-05-23 06:32:05

@aidensmom

I would also recommend locking him up in a chastity device. I wasn't sure myself, but now I have made up my mind and will get one for my son too. Summer break will be a good opportunity to give it a try. Can't wait to put the device on him, as it will be the only item for him to wear this summer. You should not only lock Aiden up, but also make him stay naked 24/7. Just think how cute he will look and how easy it will be to punish his balls. You should never think about removing his balls, because the fun you and your niece have with them, will be over.

You should contact me, so we can share the process of chastising our sons.

momknowsbest@gmx.com

Posted by AnaK on 2019-05-23 06:52:52

Aiden's mum you should definitely lock Ainden's $%!@ in a cage! i'm sure you would love to tease him all the day and play with his balls. Maybe i should put a chastity device on Michael to! Is he too old at 17 for a cage?? what a wonderful summer would it be!!

Posted by momknowsbest on 2019-05-23 07:49:41

@anaK I don't think Michael is too old. With older kids, the good thing is, that they know what you are taking from them. I guess at 17, Michael is as horny as any teen his age. You can have lots of fun teasing him.