Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Having fun with my son's bits

Posted by Shrop on 2019-05-17 19:56:49

momknowsbest I suspect your son is already $%!@ing to much, I think you should ask him to write down ho often he is orgaming and where he is doing the deed. Then make sure he dosn't get the oppertunity to repeat the occueance. when did you first have to punish him for staining items and what was the puishment? I think you should deffintly get him into a nice tight metal cage for the summer and then there will be fap free September NO-vember and denied December to follow.

Posted by Ross19 on 2019-05-19 22:11:40

Shrop how could you miss Loctober. I do agree with you though it is the best thing for a boy to be locked in a nice shiny metal cage all summer long. It will focus his attention onto school work and sports. I myself will be locked up all summer and beyond.

Posted by Shrop on 2019-05-20 20:02:27

Hi Ross,Yes I did miss Loctober. We've chatted before, are you still with the same keyholder and have you been allowed to orgasm since last November when we were talking to Eric14? Have you considered joining Lockedmen?

Posted by Ross19 on 2019-05-20 22:06:34

Ahh yes I remember. I currently have no keyholder and I was let out at Christmas which was the last time my $%!@ was free. I have been locked all year.

I just joined lockedmen I'm I'm ross_locked

Posted by AnaK on 2019-05-22 19:46:58

ahaha boys have to lock their $%!@ in a cage in order to focusing on school and sports! just chop it off lol