Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Having fun with my son's bits

Posted by Selena99 on 2019-04-07 08:18:23

Go ask your sister to play with your balls i'm sure she would love it ahahah why do you want your balls kicked?

Posted by Benc134 on 2019-04-07 23:31:33

If i had a sister i would ask her but i dont have one and i like being kick in the balls by girls

Posted by Mum-of-two on 2019-04-12 16:03:27

Hi everyone. I'm so pleased I found this forum! It sounds like you all have a lot of fun with your son's or brother's balls! I'm surprised at how many mums abuse their son's privates! I have two children, a boy aged 13 and a girl aged 10. We have a lot of fun smacking his $%!@ and balls around! Sometimes it seems my daughter loves it more than me! He's naked around the house all the time which makes it easier to get at his $%!@ and balls and we love to tease him so he gets a boner and then we slap or smack his willy around and giggle as it bounces all over the place! It's so much fun and I think more parents should do this with their children! I'm happy to share more stories with you guys :)

Posted by ShannonM83 on 2019-04-12 18:20:45

Hey mum-of-two, great to hear from you! Sounds like you and your daughter have a lot of fun with your son, and his junk! What are their names, if you don't mind me asking?! I'm sure you've read the stories from my other account, Shannon83?! I still whack Reece's $%!@ and balls around! Haha it's great fun! He's 13 too and I love smacking his $%!@ around when he has a boner! As you'd have read I like crushing his $%!@ in the shower doors and then I like smacking and flicking his boner as it sticks out of the shower doors! That is a lot of fun, perhaps you and your daughter should try it soon!

Posted by Rebecca321 on 2019-04-12 18:40:20

Haha mum-of-two sounds like you and your daughter have a lot of fun with your son! I LOVE how you keep him naked around the house and smack his boner around haha! Shannon, good to hear your still smacking reeces $%!@ and balls around! What have you two got up to recently?!

Today i had some friends over and we played a game with tyler. It was a bit like strip poker. Every time he lost he had to lose an item of clothing until his was down to just his boxers! Haha! Then we tied him up to my bed. His hands were above his head and his legs spread and tied at his ankles. We then took shots at his nutsac and we shot his balls with the nerf gun about three times haha! We then pulled his boxers down and we all squeezed his balls and some of us dug our finger nails into the meat of his nuts haha! It was a lot of fun!