Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Having fun with my son's bits

Posted by Mad Woman on 2016-11-22 21:49:11

A "Prince Albert" is a piercing that goes through the willy. Sometimes it's for sexual stuff, but sometimes it's for decoration! I think I might see if I can get one for my brother...!!

Posted by LucyG123 on 2016-12-02 19:33:39

Why would any boy want to have his willy pierced? What sort of decorations can you have then, studs or rings?! I still don't really see the point, and I don't see how you're going to get your brother to get one?!

Anyway, Jamie and I have had a great time since we last spoke! Me and my friends have carried on hitting him in the nuts (of course), and we've continued getting his $%!@ out of his pants during the lessons too! But once we had his $%!@ out of his pants in our Art lesson, and Emily decided to make some art using his $%!@! Our teacher was surprised when we told her what we were doing! We put some glue around it and stuck some glitter on it and put a gold star on the tip! We tied some ribbon around it too and it look really cool! His $%!@ was of course, rock hard! We took a few photographs!

Then yesterday, in R.E, it was Jamie, Jeanne, Hannah and myself, and we all messing around and we were hitting Jamie in the nuts a few times each! I then reached down, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers and then pulled his $%!@ out of his boxers and started stroking it! He got hard pretty quickly! Hannah then lent down and kissed his $%!@ a few times!

And finally, then today, we had Science first lesson with Jeanne, and we both hit him in the balls a few times, and then Jeanne reached down, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers, reached in and pulled his $%!@ out of his boxers! We were stroking it and rubbing it and feeling it, and then I decided to try and draw on his $%!@ with my pen! But then later on in the day, it was lunchtime and we were hanging out in the cafe thing to begin with, where we all eat lunch! I sat next to Jamie with Hannah on the other side of him! I reached down and started rubbing Jamie's nuts through his trousers while he was eating! Hannah noticed and started laughing! She then unbuckled his belt and got his $%!@ out of his boxers and started playing with it! He was already semi-hard, but soon was fully erect! I had a small packed of chocolate spread, and I opened it up and spread it all over Jamie's $%!@ with my fingers! Hannah then licked it all off! All us girls were laughing, and some other people in the cafe thing were laughing too!

Posted by Mad Woman on 2016-12-02 21:52:28

I don't really know why boys want to get their willies pierced, but I can perhaps see why girls would want boys to get it done!

Sounds like you and your girly friends have had lots of fun with Jamie over the last few weeks in school then! What did you art teacher say when you were decorating Jamie's willy?! Did anyone in the canteen say anything to you & Hannah when you were playing & licking Jamie's willy?

In school today, I was sat next to one of my friends in maths, and we were messing around and I hit him in the nuts a few times and he groaned! Then at lunch time, two of my friends had double P.E and they stayed in their P.E kit for lunch, and because they were wearing t-shirts, jumpers and shorts, it was easy to get at their nuts and I hit them a few times, and I grabbed them and squeezed them both too which was good fun! I also slipped my hand down the older one's shorts and felt around his balls and gave them a little squeeze and a pull! It was good fun!

Then after school this evening I was doing some homework in my bedroom when my brother came in to try and annoy me, but I wasn't going to let him! Instead, I told him to get naked and stand in front of me as it would help me to focus on my homework! He did and I quickly finished the homework and then had some fun with his private parts! I kneed them, punched them and squeezed them and I made him lay on his back on my bed and I squished them and pulled on them! I flicked them a few times and jabbed them with a pencil! It was good fun!

Posted by LucyG123 on 2016-12-05 17:24:32

I still don't understand how any boy can have his willy pierced? Surely it would be too painful?!

Our art teacher was surprised when we told her what we were doing with Jamie's willy, but she sort of giggled when we showed her the finished product and said something like "good work girls, well done!"

In the canteen, quite a few other people noticed and were laughing and someone did shout "did you enjoy that Jamie?!"

Sounds like you had lots of fun with the boys at school and your brother the other day then! Did you hit anyone in the balls today?!

Today in school, we got Jamie's willy out of his boxers several times during the day and had a quick play with it, and of course, he got hard very quickly! We then rested a text book on his willy during maths this afternoon, and Hannah rested her phone on his willy during the lesson too! It looked pretty cool and it held her phone there quite well!

Then at lunchtime today, it was sunny-ish, so we went and sat down on the field under some trees and mucked around! We unbuckled Jamie's belt, unzipped his trousers and pulled his willy out of his boxers and had a game! I had a sandwich, but I took the cheese out and then put the bread on either side of his willy, and we called it a willy sandwich! We then all took a bite and we pretended to chew his willy! It was such good fun! Jeanne then had some doughnuts with the holes in the middle, and we put one around his willy and ate it off his willy! Jamie's willy was soooooooooo hard after we'd done that!

Posted by Mad Woman on 2016-12-05 18:55:09

Yeah I'm not sure how the actual piercing is done when a boy wants a Prince Albert, but they normally seem to have rings attached. (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=prince+albert+piercing&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB700GB701&biw=1366&bih=638&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjex-e02t3QAhWmC8AKHcrGDwUQ_AUICCgB). There is also something called a Jacob's Ladder Piercing (https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB700GB701&biw=1366&bih=638&tbm=isch&q=jacobs+ladder+piercing&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii-rO52t3QAhVsDMAKHWEjA2YQhyYIJw).

Well today in school, I kicked one of my boy friends in the balls during first break this morning, and he fell to his knees and groaned in pain! Then in English, I kept punching my friend Jack in the nuts! It was really good fun! Nothing else really happened in school today though!

Haha it sounds pretty cool to rest a text book and a mobile phone on Jamie's willy during the lesson! Did anyone notice?! That sounds so fun eating off Jamie's willy, and I bet he enjoyed every second of it! Did you actually bite his willy at any point though?! I bet all you girls loved eating the sandwich and the doughnuts off his willy though didn't you?!