Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Having fun with my son's bits

Posted by LucyG123 on 2016-11-19 21:59:14

Yes we invited the girls from our History lesson to hang around with us at lunchtime on Thursday, and we went down to the back field behind some trees, and they had fun kicking Jamie in the balls, and we then made him unbuckle his belt and we pulled his trousers and boxers down and they played with his $%!@ and balls! They also kicked his naked balls twice each, which was great as Jamie had a boner at the time, and it flapped up and down as the girls kicked him in the balls!!

Well, one day our History teacher was helping us with the work, and we had Jamie's $%!@ out of his boxers, and of course, he was hard! I hit him in the nuts once in front of her, and she smiled, but tried to hide it! As she was about to get up having explained the work to us, I said to her "do you want to hit Jamie's balls?" while holding his $%!@ in my hand. She smiled and said "I'm not allowed, sorry", but I could tell she wanted to, so I said "go on, you know you want to!" and she did give in, and reached under the table and quickly punched him in the balls! He doubled over the table and groaned in pain, but I still was holding his $%!@ in my hand!

Sounds like you had some fun with the boys at school yesterday then, and it's good to know there are some boys at school who let you hit their balls, even though I doubt they have much choice in the matter! I bet it was fun using Jack's balls as a drum kit, and just smacking them! I'll have to try that with Jamie one day! Were his legs spread right apart too?!

And it sounds like you had lots of fun with your brother and the girls brother today then, and teaching her how to hurt their balls! Did you show her a naked pair of balls and talk her through every inch of them too?!

Posted by Mad Woman on 2016-11-20 16:11:49

Wow well I'm pleased you invited the girls from your history class over to have a quick game with Jamie's bits the other day then! Do they sit with you in the lessons now too?! Do you have any other lessons with them?

Yes it's great when you kick a boy in the balls when he is naked and has a boner, because it just flaps up and down and is so funny to watch!

Wow it sounds like you had lots of fun getting your history teacher to quickly hit Jamie in the balls that time then, and I like how she tried to keep it hidden from the other kids in the class! Do you think anyone else saw?! Have any of the other teachers ever hit him in the balls during the lessons?

Yeah it was good fun using Jack's balls as a drum kit! His legs were spread a little bit and I was just smacking them and tapping them! He had his normal school trousers on, but I could feel his balls every now and then, and I could tell he wasn't exactly enjoying the experience, especially not as much as I was anyway!

Yes we made both boys get naked and I walked her through their balls and willies, and she had lots of fun learning all about them!

Posted by LucyG123 on 2016-11-20 17:29:33

Yeah they had lots of fun with Jamie's boy parts in school the other day and yeah when we had History on Friday they sat on our table with us, and they kept hitting Jamie in the nuts with us and playing with his $%!@! They were amused about how hard his $%!@ got from having some girls playing with it and touching it!!

Have you ever hit your brother in the balls when he's naked with a boner?!

I think some of the other people in the class saw us hitting him in the nuts, and saw us get his $%!@ out of his boxers, but I don't think anyone else saw our teacher hit him in the balls! No other teachers have ever hit him in the balls in the lessons, but our young female food tech teacher once had a quick play with his $%!@ after the lesson one day! We had it last lesson of the day, and we'd made a cake! When we were sat down at the tables filling in our sheets about what we'd made that day, me and Jeanne were sat on either side of him, and Jeanne reached down, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his flies and pulled his $%!@ out of his boxers and stroked it for a little bit! Of course, he got hard pretty quickly and there was a little bit of sugar left on the table, which I put on my finger and sprinkled over his $%!@! It was such good fun, and one or two of the other girls saw us with his $%!@ out of his boxers and smiled or laughed! Then our teacher came over at the end of the lesson to collect the sheets of paper, by this stage pretty much everyone else had left, and she said to us "why are you three still here then, you're normally among the first to leave!" and Jeanne and I sort of said "we're having too much fun miss", and as she came over she saw Jamie's rock hard $%!@ sticking out of his boxers and smiled! She then stood behind Jamie, reached down and grabbed his $%!@ and started playing with it! She was stroking it up and down, up and down and rubbing his sensitive head! His eyes were closed and he was moaning with pleasure! She then started playing with his balls as well, and me and Jeanne were laughing our heads off, and our teacher seemed to be enjoyed herself too!! Eventually, Jamie lost his load over the table and us girls all laughed! We then went home, and I said to our teacher quietly afterwards "maybe you'd like to have some more fun with Jamie next lesson" and she said "maybe Lucy, maybe" with a cheeky grin on her face!

Then the next lesson, we had it last lesson of the day again, and we had to do a theory lesson, which meant lots of writing and "planning". We got Jamie's $%!@ out of his boxers pretty quickly though, and we were playing with it and admiring it, and he was rock hard after about five minutes! The teacher noticed and she smiled at us a few times as she walked past! At the end of the lesson, she came over to our table to collect our work, and she was talking to us about our plans for the next lesson, and once everyone had left the class, she once again reached down and grabbed Jamie's $%!@ and started stroking it, up and down up and down! She made him turn around in his chair and face her, and she started playing with his balls too! She said "You've got a nice package here Jamie, I can see why these girls like it so much!", with that Jamie smiled! She then knelt down in front of him and kissed his $%!@ a few times, and commented on how hard it was!

Almost every time we have food tech last lesson of the day she will have a quick game with Jamie's $%!@ and balls, and sometimes she tries when we have the lesson earlier in the day, but it's harder to not be seen!

Posted by Mad Woman on 2016-11-20 18:56:00

Yeah I've kicked my brother in the balls before when he's been naked and had a rock hard boner! It just flapped up and down as I kicked him! It was so funny! Another time, I pulled his $%!@ to the left and watched it recoil back into position, then I pulled it to the right, pulled it down and pushed it up, and it's so funny watching it recoil into the same position, in the middle and pointing straight upwards!

Sounds like your food tech teacher has had lots of fun with Jamie and his boy parts in some of the lessons then, and I bet she enjoyed making Jamie lose his load in the class that time! And I bet you girls enjoy watching your teaching doing that with Jamie! Have any of your other teachers ever played with his $%!@?

I've kissed my brother's $%!@ a few times which is good fun, and it's nice feeling the soft skin on my lips, but also feeling it being rock hard!

Have you ever heard of giving a boy a "Prince Albert"?!

Posted by LucyG123 on 2016-11-20 19:42:01

Yes it's lots of fun kicking a boy in the balls when he is naked with a boner, just because his $%!@ flaps up and down!!

Yes I think our food tech teacher had lots of fun with Jamie's $%!@ in the lessons those days, and we had fun watching her playing with him! We have food tech tomorrow last lesson, so I will let you know if she plays with his $%!@ again!

I've kissed Jamie's $%!@ before, and I've done it in school before and a few other girls have seen! I've also kissed it outside of school, and I think Jamie enjoys it nearly as much as I do!

I have never heard of a Prince Albert?! What on earth is it?!