Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Having fun with my son's bits

Posted by SavannaCabana on 2016-10-24 23:34:25

Can't believe it's been like a whole month since we last posted here. But anyway sophia asked of any other instances and when you said cousins it reminded me of what happened around last Christmas.

One of my cousins is 30 and she has a 9 year old daughter. The dad left many years ago but they were never married. Anyway, so around Christmas time last year I had to watch my cousins daughter who I'm not sure if she was 8 at the time or 9 i dont know when her birthday is. Well I had to watch her one night at my cousins house because she would be gone until the next day. It was becoming night and i took a shower and put my pajama pants on. The pants have a slit in the front of the crotch area with just one button to hold it together. She wanted to play tag around the house and since she was just 8 or 9 i thought ok ill play for a little and then she'll be tired and go to bed.

We played tag for a while when i felt my balls starting to hurt but i just thought that was because i was running around with just the pajamas on and no support. But then within a matter of seconds i noticed she stopped and stared at my crotch with her hands covering her mouth and giggling. So I looked down and my willy and balls were both hanging out of my pants and the button was gone so it must have popped off while we were playing. I was super embarrassed she saw and put my stuff back in my pants as soon as possible. She started to ask me a bunch of questions after asking "was that your weeny? Can i please see it? "what if you just show me your balls really quick" I said no to all those and i was really worried that her interest would result in her telling her mom what happened which i really didnt want because i dont want her to think i was flashing my young cousin.

Eventually i got her to bed an went out and fell asleep on the living room couch. It wasn't until the morning that problems happened again. As you know, morning wood can be an issue for teenage boys. Well i remember felling little poke feelings on my willy. As i began to woke up i was sleeping on my back and noticed she was on her knees by the couch just staring wide eyed at my boner which was poking out clearly visible and bare naked through the button-less slit in my pajamas. I covered up as fast as possible and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

I figured it was a good time to go to the bathroom and since the door was locked there would be no issue. Out of nowhere the door opened and she laughed as she caught me in the middle of peeing. I couldnt do anything because i was still going and she just stood there watching me go. When i was done i chased her out of the bathroom and she ran and laughed. I later found out the bathroom doors dont lock so thats why she was able to open it.

As i chased her i saw go around a corner and into a room, once i turned that same corner a little shoe came flying and nailed me in the balls of all places...even though it was just a little girl shoe it hurt super bad and caused my willy to fly out through the slit once again. I was on the ground holding myself and she was laughing not stop and kept pulling my hands away from my crotch. After constantly pushing her hands away i gave up because i was in too much pain and she got a nice long look at my willy. Unfortunately for me, this caused me to get hard which made her gasp and become even more interested. Once i was no longer in pain i told her she could get in a bunch of trouble from her mom when in reality i would be if she ever told. I dont want to be considered a pedophile from accidents and to this day i guess she has never told because i havent heard anything from her mom thankfully.

Posted by Mad Woman on 2016-10-27 21:33:12

Hi! Sounds like your little cousin had lots of fun with your willy and balls that weekend then! Have any of your other cousins had the chance to play with your bits, or any of your friends?!

I wonder if she aimed the shoe at your balls on purpose?!

You'll be pleased to know I've continued hurting my brother's balls every-now-and-then, and teasing him just for the fun of it!

Although we went to see our cousins yesterday and that was good fun, because me and my girl cousin got to play with the boys, and we hurt their balls a little bit, and made them show us their stuff so we could examine it and make sure they were ok! It was good fun!

Posted by LucyG123 on 2016-11-06 16:37:20

Well you guys might be interested to hear what has happened between myself and Sophia's son, Jamie, in the last month or so since we last posted on here! Seeing as we go to the same school, I've managed to get him to a secluded part of the school playing fields (behind loads of trees) with some of my girl friends and we've all kicked, punched, kneed and squeezed his balls, and we even tried standing on them once! We often make him take his trousers and boxers off, and then abuse his naked testicles! It's such good fun!

I'm in some lessons with him too, mainly English, Science, R.E, History and Art. We always sit next to each other, and I normally reach over a few times and hit his balls and squeeze them, and sometimes I tease him by putting my hand on his balls and just leaving it there, making him wonder when I'll start squeezing!!

Once in Art, we had to make something which included cutting and sticking some stuff, so me, one of my girl friend Emily, and Jamie were working together at the back of the class, and we were all messing around and I "accidentally" punched him in his balls! He let out a moan and doubled over the desk! Both us girls were laughing! A little while later, Emily said she had an idea and moved onto the other side of Jamie, reached across, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers and then pulled his boxers down a little bit and got his $%!@ out! She then covered his $%!@ with glue and stuck a bit of ribbon around his $%!@! She told him to sit like that for the rest of the lesson, which was only about 20 minutes, and to our surprise, he did! It was so fun looking across and just seeing his $%!@ sticking out of his boxers!

Then a few days later, in Science, we were doing some kind of experiment which meant we had to work in groups of two or three! It was myself, Jamie and another one of my girl friends, Jeanne! While we were doing the experiment, we had to wear those stupid goggle things! Well, I made a joke to Jeanne about needing a pair for Jamie's $%!@, and she went and got a pair, unzipped his trousers and pulled his $%!@ out of his boxers and placed the goggles over his $%!@! But because we had to stand up to do the experiment, we had to take the goggles off his $%!@, which was a shame! It was so funny! At the end of the lesson when we were packing up, I hit Jamie in the balls with the bunsen burner and Jeanne hit his balls with a glass beaker thing! He groaned and froze in pain!

Later that same day, we both had English together with Emily, and we had to read a book. I was sitting opposite Jamie, and I kept pocking him in his balls with my feet, and then I decided to use his balls as a footrest! I kept moving my feet every now and then, and it was great watching him moving around in pain!

Then on Friday we had R.E together, and we always sit on the table at the back of the class. Anyway, we had to work out what some religious quotes meant and who said them or something, but Jamie, Jeanne and another girl friend of mine, Hannah, were sat together messing around! Anyway, every now and then we kept hitting Jamie in the nuts, and at one point I leaned across to talk to Hannah, and I dug my elbow into Jamie's balls and rested my head on my hand! I kept moving my elbow around, and I could feel his balls moving sometimes! He said "Ahhh you're burning my balls" and "Ooooooohhhh my balls, please stoopp". It was good fun!

Hannah then decided to sit up against a wall and use Jamie's nuts as a footrest, and she moved around and put her feet on his balls! She kept moving them around to hurt his balls, and it was really good fun watching!

Yesterday, myself, Jamie, Jeanne and Hannah met up and we went to the beach first of all! It was really cold down there, and my hands got cold, so I called Jamie across and then slipped my hands down his boxers to warm them up! Then the other two girls wanted to try it out, and they all ended up slipping their hands down his boxers, with the occasional squeeze every now and then too!! We then went to the local shopping centre and went into Costa for some coffee! We sat down and were joking around, and I started rubbing Jamie's crotch! Hannah pocked his nuts with her foot a few times, and Jeanne tried to rest her coffee cup on his nuts! I then unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down a little bit and then rested my coffee cup on his naked balls, and "accidentally" spilled a little bit onto them! It wasn't that hot but he still moaned in pain!

Posted by Mad Woman on 2016-11-06 18:43:48

Wow Lucy, it sounds like you have lots of fun with Jamie's nuts at school then! Do you see him outside of school very often, and if so, do you get to play with his nuts then too?!

It's great to hear that some of your girl friends also like playing with Jamie's nuts, and I loved it when you said two of them just pulled his $%!@ out of his boxers during the lesson! Did anyone else see his $%!@, and what did they do/say?

It sounds great that you went to the beach yesterday and slipped your hands down his boxers, and then all your friends ended up doing it! Do you know how he felt about having a group of girls all wanting to shove their hands down his boxers? Must have been pretty exciting for him!! I bet you girls loved it too!!

Last night I sneaked into my brother's bedroom at about half past eleven, and found he was asleep, I thought he would be as he was really tired! I sneaked up to him, slowly pulled the blankets down and found he was sleeping in just his socks and boxers, even though it was freezing! I started stroking his nuts through his boxers, and then I slipped them down and started playing with his willy and his nuts, and he got a boner pretty quickly! It was such good fun, and it was great being able to get a good feel of his privates (even though I've felt them thousands of times before!) I even kissed his willy and both his nuts a few times!!

Then this morning, it was about half past eight and I sneaked back into his bedroom and found he was just about awake, but was still half asleep! I went and sat next to him on the bed and gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek! I then started stroking his bare chest until it lead me to his boxers, and then I just kept stroking all the way down to his feet! I could see a bulge in his boxers and I grabbed it and basically did everything I did in the night again, but this time, he was awake enough to enjoy it with me!

Then to top it off, this afternoon he was in his bedroom trying to do some homework for school, which is due in tomorrow, and I went in to see if I could help him or whatever, and I ended up hitting him in his balls a few times just for my entertainment! It was good fun, but my brother knows I like hurting his balls now, so he basically offers me his balls whenever I want them! He's a good brother!

Posted by LucyG123 on 2016-11-06 19:27:47

Yeah I see Jamie outside of school a fair bit now actually, and I always manage to find a way to play with his balls in some way or another!!

Yeah my girl friends love playing with Jamie's balls too, and they seem to enjoy it as much as I do! Sophia taught me how to hurt a boy's balls, as you know, and I taught some of my girl friends how to hurt his nuts, although some of them already knew from past experiences or from having brothers!

I don't know if anyone else saw us pull Jamie's $%!@ out of his boxers on the occasions I've written about above, but another time when we were in History, myself and Hannah were sat on either side of Jamie and we kept hitting him in his balls a few times throughout the lesson, but at one stage were unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and pulled his boxers down a little bit and pulled his $%!@ out! We were playing with it, and drawing on it with our pens!! Some of the girls who were sat opposite us saw what we were doing, and they were giggling and smirking! I think the female teacher saw as well, because she walked past us and we saw her looking, but trying not to look, and she had a smirk on her face as if she was trying not to laugh!!

Oh all us girls loved shoving our hands down Jamie's boxers on the beach, and the funny thing is, it actually helped to warm my hands up! I think he enjoyed having a group of girls all wanting to shove their hands down his boxers, although the amount of times we all hit his balls, or pulled his boxers down to get his $%!@ out, he's probably used to it by now!!

It sounds like you manage to have lots and lots of fun with your brother, and his private parts! And it does sound like he is a good brother by offering up his crotch to you whenever you want to have a quick game!

I've read through the other threads, so I know what you and your brother get up to, but are there any stories you've got from more recently, maybe you've done something to his balls which you hadn't done before?! I always try and use my imagination when playing with Jamie's privates!!

One time at school, I had kicked him in the balls so he was laying on the ground, and I pulled him onto his back and the walked over to him and walked over his balls! He was groaning and wiggling around in pain, but it was so fun seeing his reactions when I walked over his balls!!