Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Official Mister Poll Forum

Poll doesn't appear

Posted by Boyom on 2015-12-13 22:27:47

I made a poll and it said that it is submitted to the directory. However, I didn't see the poll and when I searched for it, it didn't come up, so I made a new launch and deleted the first one. The new launch doesn't show up in the directory too. What should I do? Should I make the poll all over then resubmit it?

This is the link to the current launch: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/608936

Posted by Mister Poll on 2015-12-14 02:46:39

Hi Boyom, I just approved one of your polls. Usually, admin takes 1-2 days to approve submitted polls. Kindly check now if you can see it. Thanks.

Posted by Boyom on 2015-12-15 23:01:56

Unfortunately, it still doesn't appear. I have received the e-mail that it has been approved, but I just forgot to say that when I tried to make a new launch, it didn't have an option to choose the directory, so I think that this is the main problem. I couldn't choose which directory I want to put the poll in, so it didn't appear. I want to put it in "school life".

Also, thank you for fast responding to me. :)

EDIT: I also notice now that you approved my old launch that I deleted. Maybe, if you approve my new launch, it will appear? Sorry for troubling you about my problem.

Posted by Boyom on 2015-12-30 19:32:58

Well, it's been 2 weeks, and still my poll didn't appear. I will make a new poll with the same name and will add some new questions to it, so maybe you could approve the new poll and the problem will be solved.

Posted by CharlieJohn on 2022-05-06 03:41:05

I had the same error as you but was not as lucky as you. I couldn't find any reliable forum to post my question on. Until I found this place. I even want to share the game bob the robber that I play often with all of you. Let's find out more.